Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Camucha']But this is an interesting story:

excerpt:

Tell me a crazy supermodel story from back in the day.

I remember once Naomi and I were going to see U2 in Rome. She wanted to fly Alitalia and I wanted to fly TWA. I finally talked her into flying TWA. It ends up that the flight was delayed for like four hours. I'll never forget that Matt Dillon was in that first-class cabin on that flight from J.F.K. to Rome, too. We talked with him for much of the flight, but then there were these girls sitting behind us who kept talking loudly long after we'd been in the air. And Naomi turned out and cussed them out. “Obviously you bitches have had an upgrade!†she shouted. That shut them up finally. So we get to Rome, check into the hotels, and later that evening I'm calling Naomi's room trying to find her. Some guy answers the phone, and I knew it was Adam Clayton, from U2, who she was engaged to at the time. I decide to go knock on Naomi's hotel door, and Adam opens the door completely naked with his big, giant dick swinging.

Really, was it that big?

It was a big, giant pale dick, just hangin' there! Adam had no care in the world. I guess in the world of rock 'n' roll when you knock on someone's door after 11 p.m., you never know what to expect.

adam was very messy around that time of zoo tv. if you look at zootv live in sydney he is white as, because of all the drink and drugs he was on at the time! he was a mess. i also reading this story in the news paper about a black girl who adam liked to "hang around with" at the time whilst doing stupid amounts of cocaine at the time in a swash hotel room. this was before naomi came along.

also on the boy or october tour, there is that story of adam off his face, walking around completley naked on the tour bus, while the other 3 were at the back reading the bible....

roll.gif

adam is so cool!!!! ill try and find that bono quote!!!
well, that is one of the reasons behind Adam being my favorite band member, he turned his life upside down, he changed many things ... those who say that people can't change, are wrong, if you have the will, you can do whatever you want smile.gif

yep he is ... =} 

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Camucha wrote:

MacFoley']

the one on the left is £275 the one on the right is £75

you both drunk them before....you know what they taste like....but pay the feckin money cause you wants it.....you needs it.....my precious.......
gollum.jpg

thats paul mac fat cat's face after u2 fans refused to buy anymore u2 products in protest of the band ripping off the fans. mac cat has not eaten for months on end.......roll.gif

laugh.gif ... ok I have to go ... the husband is around ... and right now he looks like Gollum .. I should cook every now and then laugh.gif !!!

laugh.gif ... ok I have to go ... the husband is around ... and right now he looks like Gollum .. I should cook every now and then laugh.gif !!!

The Blue Room - is now serving Bangers n Mash, garden fresh green beans and a tossed salad.

Green beans courtesy of my garden.

263064_10150211669670528_735350527_7463258_3511077_n.jpg

While I don't really want to weigh in on the current debate - too heated - I do think the price is too high. Clearly the world economy has not recovered from 2008.. witness the debt ceiling debate in the US - the double bailout for Greece etc. So what's the point of Universal Music trying to jam their fists into an empty pocket?

I would like the Admins/Mods here to get access to 5 copies of each the Uber and Super packages for contest prizes - are you listening Main Site? I don't know what that contest would be - maybe just a simple lottery - add your name to a thread created for the specific purpose of names to draw from. It would recoup a little goodwill given the Moncton live stream petition farce.

These are just my thoughts - I have NO idea what is possible...Simply.... "I throw this to the wind...

[quote name='Camucha wrote:

mich40']

oklarry.jpg

if you can handle Larry
wink.gif

YES I CAN laugh.gif !!! ... too much coffee today!! you know what happens when I have too much caffeine in the system, dontcha?

tongue.gif

I need to finish the write up .... ughhhhh .... eyes.gif ... hubby is giving me the 'eye' ... 

eek.gif  NO!!! say you are not on caffeine!!!  HELP!!!!

Ack - this thread is being hijacked by LaLa's... help! wink.gif

buahahahahahaha

I really dislike the Community banner... that goofball with the "Where the heck are we?" sign...

Get a freaking atlas... Google it... you're in Moncton New Brunswick... its beautiful ... always with the jokes about Canada.

Sheesh.

stroppy alert

Canadian favourites - The Tragically Hip - Fight

With the debate still raging - "Do you think I bow out, because I think you're right, or 'cause I don't wanna fight...?"

I really dislike the Community banner... that goofball with the "Where the heck are we?" sign...

Get a freaking atlas... Google it... you're in Moncton New Brunswick... its beautiful ... always with the jokes about Canada.

Sheesh.

stroppy alert

There's actually a story behind that, Helen, and it's funny when you know about.  The guy with the sign went to numerous shows and he always had something random and funny on them.  He had one in Philly that said something about Muppets, I think.  He's also the guy that got to sing with Bono on Boots in Montreal.

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

hnicolaidesk']I really dislike the Community banner... that goofball with the "Where the heck are we?" sign...

Sheesh.

stroppy alert

There's actually a story behind that, Helen, and it's funny when you know about.  The guy with the sign went to numerous shows and he always had something random and funny on them.  He had one in Philly that said something about Muppets, I think.  He's also the guy that got to sing with Bono on Boots in Montreal.

I didn't know about Boots in Montreal - likely the Saturday night I missed... the live feed night.

I've seen him front and center in various fan cams too... lucky guy.

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

mich40 wrote:

hnicolaidesk']

Sheesh.

stroppy alert

I didn't know about Boots in Montreal - likely the Saturday night I missed... the live feed night.

Sorry, actually the one in Philly was, "This is MY house, Bono pays rent"  Just checked the fan cam.  He is a lucky guy and seemed very nice too.

I'm listening to Glastonbury - because its lovely... bar's open... help yourselves.

Make sure to lock up once you're done.

Heading out myself. I'm going to treat myself to the dare that Redhead put us up to.

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

hnicolaidesk']

Sorry, actually the one in Philly was, "This is MY house, Bono pays rent"  Just checked the fan cam.  He is a lucky guy and seemed very nice too.

My comments weren't meant to be personal - I suspect he is lovely... he's a U2 fan...

Did I happen to mention I shy away from confrontation?

Debates about money... and such... things I cannot change... I walk away from...

Things that matter deeply to me... I'll debate to death....

Anyway... the Zootops have a valid point - the box sets are exorbitantly over-priced ... so the discussion has to happen... I'm just not the girl for the job.

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

mich40 wrote:

hnicolaidesk']

My comments weren't meant to be personal - I suspect he is lovely... he's a U2 fan...

Did I happen to mention I shy away from confrontation?

Debates about money... and such... things I cannot change... I walk away from...

Things that matter deeply to me... I'll debate to death....

Anyway... the Zootops have a valid point - the box sets are exorbitantly over-priced ... so the discussion has to happen... I'm just not the girl for the job.

It's ok.  Like I said, I think it's funny to people who know about him.  And people who don't are probably thinking, "WTF?"

anyhoo...I'm mainly going b/c I'm exhausted. My 9 year old had a sleep over last night, which meant very little sleep.

And the AB debate is giving me a headache.

Night Mich (peck on each cheek, Euro style)... see you tomorrow. smile.gif

*kiss*kiss*

'night