Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

About the facebook pic...doesn't it look like he knows he's going to be photographed. So, he must get ready and the photographer is excited and doesn't wait til he puts his left hand down. Or...he waits and Bono keeps his hand there...is being dramatic..is performing.....stylish...a stylish chap!?

I  think my mom does this a lot when she's getting ready to be photographed!laugh.gif

About the facebook pic...doesn't it look like he knows he's going to be photographed. So, he must get ready and the photographer is excited and doesn't wait til he puts his left hand down. Or...he waits and Bono keeps his hand there...is being dramatic..is performing.....stylish...a stylish chap!?

I  think my mom does this a lot when she's getting ready to be photographed!laugh.gif

I think it should be the new Zootop photo pose - all pics, left hand ready...... and click!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']About the facebook pic...doesn't it look like he knows he's going to be photographed. So, he must get ready and the photographer is excited and doesn't wait til he puts his left hand down. Or...he waits and Bono keeps his hand there...is being dramatic..is performing.....stylish...a stylish chap!?

I  think my mom does this a lot when she's getting ready to be photographed!
laugh.gif

I think it should be the new Zootop photo pose - all pics, left hand ready...... and click!!!

lol........yeah.....might make a good photo for new..maybe..if..ify calendar contest! Hey Zhiv...are you gonna do it!?

I mean....do the 40,000 today!? laugh.gif

Could be great for the calendars lol!!

And yes I do want to get there today!!! hope so!!! seem to never get there

But I will do anything today - in that kind of mood lmao!!!

U2LAWoman']I mean....do the 40,000 today!? 
laugh.gif

And yes I do want to get there today!!! hope so!!! seem to never get thereYeah...I thought you'd get there yesterday!! Don't be losing that mojo now!?wink.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']I mean....do the 40,000 today!? 
laugh.gif

Yeah...I thought you'd get there yesterday!! Don't be losing that mojo now!?wink.gif

I was loitering around late last night hoping to get there but no one was playing frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

Yeah...I thought you'd get there yesterday!! Don't be losing that mojo now!?
wink.gif

I was loitering around late last night hoping to get there but no one was playing frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifBut i am going to comment on everything so many times that i will get there!

40 to go - how long to sing this song

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

Yeah...I thought you'd get there yesterday!! Don't be losing that mojo now!?
wink.gif

I was loitering around late last night hoping to get there but no one was playing frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifYeah....I know........it's hard for weirdos like us(no offenselaugh.gif)! Speaking of weirdos...where's Anjana...Barbara.....I"m sure they could help! Not just them....but everyone else!? All the lovely Zootops!smokin.gif

40 to go - how long to sing this song
Hoooowwwwww.........looooooonng to sing this song............??

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Yeah...I thought you'd get there yesterday!! Don't be losing that mojo now!?
wink.gif

I was loitering around late last night hoping to get there but no one was playing 
frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifYeah....I know........it's hard for weirdos like us(no offenselaugh.gif)! Speaking of weirdos...where's Anjana...Barbara.....I"m sure they could help! Not just them....but everyone else!? All the lovely Zootops!smokin.gif

Not seen Anj today - Barbara popped in earlier- but we both had a coffee andchat on FB this morning and a strange conversation under a pic - where mine and barbara's 'friendship' was discussed lol!

Have you thought of double posting?? Posters seem to do that a lot around here........by mistake or accident probably...

But that is cheating lol!!!

Anj has just come online!!!

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

I was loitering around late last night hoping to get there but no one was playing 
frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Yeah....I know........it's hard for weirdos like us(no offense
laugh.gif
)! Speaking of weirdos...where's Anjana...Barbara.....I"m sure they could help! Not just them....but everyone else!? All the lovely Zootops!
smokin.gif

Not seen Anj today - Barbara popped in earlier- but we both had a coffee andchat on FB this morning and a strange conversation under a pic - where mine and barbara's 'friendship' was discussed lol!

Your's and Barbara's frienship???! wink02.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Yeah....I know........it's hard for weirdos like us(no offense
laugh.gif
)! Speaking of weirdos...where's Anjana...Barbara.....I"m sure they could help! Not just them....but everyone else!? All the lovely Zootops!
smokin.gif

Your's and Barbara's frienship???! wink02.gif

oh yes..... that friendship wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

they wanted pics and all!!! - honeslty some men!!!! 

But that is cheating lol!!!

Good...cuz.........I wanna to share you with everyone!!...Not just me!! lol roll.gif

Zhivvy']But that is cheating lol!!!

Good...cuz.........I wanna to share you with everyone!!...Not just me!! lol roll.gif

LOL!!! Now she has gone again though - she counted for a mo and now don't know where she is!!!

And there is plenty of me to go around - especially my bum lol!

I can see my name not changing - until 45 or 50!

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']But that is cheating lol!!!

Good...cuz.........I wanna to share you with everyone!!...Not just me!! lol
roll.gif

LOL!!! Now she has gone again though - she counted for a mo and now don't know where she is!!!

LMAO! Okay.........Zhiv....I must get off my bum!! I could probably spend the whole morning wit you to chat! Just so you know...LOL! smile.gifsmokin.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']

Good...cuz.........I wanna to share you with everyone!!...Not just me!! lol
roll.gif

LMAO! Okay.........Zhiv....I must get off my bum!! I could probably spend the whole morning wit you to chat! Just so you know...LOL! smile.gifsmokin.gif

Well that would be nice but don't want to keep you!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I can see my name not changing - until 45 or 50!

No.......!! Don't think that way! You must believe!!happy.gif

Zhivvy']I can see my name not changing - until 45 or 50!

No.......!! Don't think that way! You must believe!!happy.gif

I am trying to believe but last time the gap was 15 so this time it is going to be more than 15! it seems to be the way it goes

Ok i am getting to only 20 off not too far now!