Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

The bickering is exhausting - I understand its necessity - but I have no desire to participate or be present.

[quote name=mich40 wrote:

Camucha wrote:
mich40] if you can handle Larry 10.gif

[quote name=mich40 wrote:

hnicolaidesk]Ack - this thread is being hijacked by LaLa's... help! 2.gif

this emoticon has a very interesting tongue movement ...  Giggle.gif
*caffeine!!!!!!*

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

hnicolaidesk wrote:

mich40']There's actually a story behind that, Helen, and it's funny when you know about.  The guy with the sign went to numerous shows and he always had something random and funny on them.  He had one in Philly that said something about Muppets, I think.  He's also the guy that got to sing with Bono on Boots in Montreal.

I didn't know about Boots in Montreal - likely the Saturday night I missed... the live feed night.

I've seen him front and center in various fan cams too... lucky guy.

Sorry, actually the one in Philly was, "This is MY house, Bono pays rent"  Just checked the fan cam.  He is a lucky guy and seemed very nice too.

I saw him being pulled on stageby Bono on DC (09) and in Montreal 2 and I believe he is the person that went to 75 shows ... in the "Stay" video in Moncton, Isn't he the one that was being asked by Bono? ... was Sarah the one that went to 40 shows, the one that Bono asked, I think she told me that in Montreal .... I heard he is a Pediatrician ... it would be nice to see him around, here in the forums, he is a 'legend', the dude with the turban,  I want to queue with him on the next tour smile.gif... 

Well Hello there Miss Maggie.

So happy to see you here.

2 pints and crisps - here you go... make yourself at home... and I'll re-join you later... someone has to push the hoover around once in a while... the 360 tour has neglected my housework... laugh.gif xxx Thanks for coming by!

ummmm.......this is a very realaxing way to spend early friday evening on the way home from work. Mustn't stay too long, have to get hubby's dinner.

Yeah - it's not bad... sometimes a sit down and chin wag with a friend, is just what is needed.smile.gif

You rest, luv - I am off to finish up... Ssshhh... don't tell... its after noon here and I'm still in my nightie... wink.gif

Hello, just finishing my cup of Earl Grey tea and last bit of walnut cake..Need to think about dinner, and what to make...in lazy mood....anyone feel like making somethng?grin.gif

Hello, just finishing my cup of Earl Grey tea and last bit of walnut cake..Need to think about dinner, and what to make...in lazy mood....anyone feel like making somethng?grin.gif

Sue - can you say 'take away' ? laugh.gif

way to go Helen !!!!!

I can't be arsed to get all showered up, gussied up and then sweep up the cat dust bunnies, and scrub the loo... be a mess while you clean up the mess... then relax in the bath... take time for myself.

I see a pint in my near future.

n735350527_1525833_7189.jpg

A local brewery - Square Nail Pale Ale - the best!

I'm listening to Montreal 2 - missed the live official stream - so listening to it now.

In the meantime - I'll leave this for you two... another brilliant band - Thanks BW for the lesson in music... watch?v=sGqoB6oB4Ic?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Yeahh I love Elbow, I was so pleased they were support to U2 at Wembley a couple of years ago, perfect night!

I need to make some time to watch all your brilliant vid postings, maybe a rainy Sunday afternoon I'll have a concert or two in my living room!

hnicolaidesk']Ack - this thread is being hijacked by LaLa's... help! 
wink.gif

buahahahahahaha

roll.gifroll.gifthere's no betta state of being than La-La love...love the pics but am finding it hard enough to concentrate without sexy LaLa pics distracting me lol

2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps please.....cheese & onion, and a table by the window.

All free to join little old me...

ahh....you are making me miss living in England.  But I'll have the salt and vinegar crisps, please.

Helen, thanks for posting the Elbow set. I'll have to sit down and watch it later. I'm still a little miffed that I'll miss them when there here in LA. I'd really like to see them. Oh well, I'm sure they'll come back another time. 

Yeahh I love Elbow, I was so pleased they were support to U2 at Wembley a couple of years ago, perfect night! I guess so! What a perfect combination. God... that would have been an outstanding night! That's it... I'm moving. Who's with me?

I need to make some time to watch all your brilliant vid postings, maybe a rainy Sunday afternoon I'll have a concert or two in my living room!
I have a looooooong cable which connects my PC to my stereo... so even if I can't sit and watch.. I can listen... like now... hoover in hand. laugh.gif

maggie18patchwork']2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps please.....cheese & onion, and a table by the window.

ahh....you are making me miss living in England.  But I'll have the salt and vinegar crisps, please.

If only we could get away with Jen...

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

mich40 wrote:

maggie18patchwork']2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps please.....cheese & onion, and a table by the window.

If only we could get away with Jen...

I'll gladly make room for the both of you in my suitcase as long as you don't mind a side trip to Dublin first. laugh.gif

Helen, thanks for posting the Elbow set. I'll have to sit down and watch it later. I'm still a little miffed that I'll miss them when there here in LA. I'd really like to see them. Oh well, I'm sure they'll come back another time. 
You're welcome hunny. smile.gif

Yeah - I'm sorry you're going to miss them too... but with very good cause.

How long you away for?

What about Brussels, Belgium on November 5th? wink.gif

http://www.songkick.com/a...86-elbow/calendar?page=2

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

hnicolaidesk']If only we could get away with Jen...

I'll gladly make room for the both of you in my suitcase as long as you don't mind a side trip to Dublin first. laugh.gif

Yeah.

Like that'd break our hearts... aw... do we hafta? laugh.gif

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

jbarnych']Helen, thanks for posting the Elbow set. I'll have to sit down and watch it later. I'm still a little miffed that I'll miss them when there here in LA. I'd really like to see them. Oh well, I'm sure they'll come back another time. 

You're welcome hunny. smile.gif

Yeah - I'm sorry you're going to miss them too... but with very good cause.

How long you away for?

What about Brussels, Belgium on November 5th? wink.gif

http://www.songkick.com/a...86-elbow/calendar?page=2

I'll be gone from Sept. 18 - Oct. 5. It will be a nice long vacation. I'm looking forward to it. 

I can hear the Montreal Meatheads, and the Achtung Baby... so cute!

Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do.... *shivers*

And now... Ultraviolet.  smile.gif

U2 music - makes me SO very happy.