Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

There's something to get happy about today. U2 is in the studio and the boys are back!yay.gif ANyone else happy about that??!!

sign here:

X

happy.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

jbarnych']Wish I could, but I can't afford another trip there so soon after my last trip to Dublin. I'll be going to the meet up in Vegas next July. 

You were so lucky to make a trip to Dublin, now what's this about the Vegas trip. I know I read something about it  here. Sounds like fun and all together possible. yay.gif

All the information and organizing is going through facebook. So far they've managed to arrange for 2 tribute bands to play back to back at the Hard Rock Cafe on the strip on July 14. There are a couple of people working on getting a discounted rate for everyone at one of the hotels. 

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

jbarnych']Wish I could, but I can't afford another trip there so soon after my last trip to Dublin. I'll be going to the meet up in Vegas next July. 

You were so lucky to make a trip to Dublin, now what's this about the Vegas trip. I know I read something about it  here. Sounds like fun and all together possible.
yay.gif

All the information and organizing is going through facebook. So far they've managed to arrange for 2 tribute bands to play back to back at the Hard Rock Cafe on the strip on July 14. There are a couple of people working on getting a discounted rate for everyone at one of the hotels. 

Really sounds like fun. Thanks for posting this. smokin.gif

Scrabble? i love scrabble

:o) me too, but dont know of good sites where you can invite a friend, dont like playing pc or non u2 fans, a game of only u2 words in songs would  be cool smile.gif

That would be a fun scrabble game 123 lol!

That would be a fun scrabble game 123 lol!
My kids play a scrabble type game on Facebook. Word search?? They sometimes have 2 or 3 different games going at the same time and pretty good at it. It's very addictive! Scrabble is a fun game.

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

hnicolaidesk']

Merry Christmas U2 Friends.

Merry Christmas and thank you. smile.gif

Can't wait to watch...... thank you!!  

Hello peeps in the Blue Room - I feel as if I am never in here anymore for some reason.

But I do still love you all it is just that I have been chatting too much over on Facebook - driving my friends mad.

And also I am striving to become a writer and been doing lots of writing too.

Hello peeps in the Blue Room - I feel as if I am never in here anymore for some reason.

But I do still love you all it is just that I have been chatting too much over on Facebook - driving my friends mad.

Lots of writing cool!!

[quote name='cash0012 wrote:

Zhivvy']Hello peeps in the Blue Room - I feel as if I am never in here anymore for some reason.

Lots of writing cool!!

Up to chapter 9 now!!!! Feeling quite pleased with myself!

I haven't been here in ages either... Writing! Wow Zhiv - you *never* cease to amaze me.

I've come to share this... many of you may have already seen it on Facebook - my son shared it with me - and now I am sharing it with you. It's beautiful - - please take a moment to watch.

http://www.boreme.com/posting.php?id=30254

Merry Christmas.

Happy New Year

Helen :o)

I haven't been here in ages either... Writing! Wow Zhiv - you *never* cease to amaze me.

I've come to share this... many of you may have already seen it on Facebook - my son shared it with me - and now I am sharing it with you. It's beautiful - - please take a moment to watch.

Merry Christmas.

Happy New Year

Thanks Helen!  It's beautiful.

Merry Christmas.

Happy New Year

That film is just making me cry every time I watch it - cry in a good way of course - so so beautiful

And yes I am writing but that doesn't mean I am any good at it lol!!! But having fun!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

hnicolaidesk']I haven't been here in ages either... Writing! Wow
Zhiv
- you *never* cease to amaze me.

Merry Christmas.

Happy New Year

Helen
:o
)

That film is just making me cry every time I watch it - cry in a good way of course - so so beautiful

And yes I am writing but that doesn't mean I am any good at it lol!!! But having fun!

thanks helen

cash0012 wrote:

Zhivvy']Hello peeps in the Blue Room - I feel as if I am never in here anymore for some reason.

Lots of writing cool!!

what are you writing zhivvy?

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

cash0012']Lots of writing cool!!

Just some crappy chick-lit love story - but keeps me out of trouble!

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']Up to chapter 9 now!!!! Feeling quite pleased with myself!

Zhivvy get into trouble, aren't you good and innocent.

[quote name='cash0012 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']what are you writing zhivvy?

Zhivvy get into trouble, aren't you good and innocent.

Most of the time..........