Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

I'll be gone from Sept. 18 - Oct. 5. It will be a nice long vacation. I'm looking forward to it. 

It'll be lovely... nothing but fun... so very happy for you.

If possible... take a moment or two and post a pic or two here... in this thread...so we can all see... deal?

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

jbarnych']I'll be gone from Sept. 18 - Oct. 5. It will be a nice long vacation. I'm looking forward to it. 

If possible... take a moment or two and post a pic or two here... in this thread...so we can all see... deal?

Definitely! I'll have the laptop with me, so my plan is to post pictures along the way. I'll make sure and put some in here, but keep an eye on fb, since most will be going there. 

Oh yeah - how was Weezer?

Weezer was great! The set was a little on the short side, but I don't know if there was any kind of curfew set by the fairgrounds. It also might have been because one of the guitarists was suffering from strep throat at the time. Such a trooper to still go on and put on a great show!

I can hear the Montreal Meatheads, and the Achtung Baby... so cute!

Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do.... *shivers*

And now... Ultraviolet.  smile.gif

U2 music - makes me SO very happy.

Same here. It works great for keeping me sane, lol! 

Ultraviolet...that was my favorite song of the tour. So glad I got the opportunity to hear it twice...Rose Bowl and Anaheim 2. 

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

hnicolaidesk wrote:

jbarnych']I'll be gone from Sept. 18 - Oct. 5. It will be a nice long vacation. I'm looking forward to it. 

Definitely! I'll have the laptop with me, so my plan is to post pictures along the way. I'll make sure and put some in here, but keep an eye on fb, since most will be going there

Of course...I'll be watching .... I'll be stalking you and Zhiv... laugh.gif

Once they're on FB - you can post them here... just like the Twitpics on show night.

hnicolaidesk']Oh yeah - how was Weezer?

Weezer was great! The set was a little on the short side, but I don't know if there was any kind of curfew set by the fairgrounds. It also might have been because one of the guitarists was suffering from strep throat at the time. Such a trooper to still go on and put on a great show!

Glad you had a good time... and yes... good for him to still take the stage... no point disappointing that many people.

Ultraviolet...that was my favorite song of the tour. So glad I got the opportunity to hear it twice...Rose Bowl and Anaheim 2. 

Actually, I'm glad I heard HMTMKMKM - because I already loved UV and hearing HM live made me fall in love with it too. The power of suggestion... wink.gif

Okay... gotta fly... see you again soon.

*kiss*kiss* (each cheek)

hnicolaidesk wrote:

mich40']

ahh....you are making me miss living in England.  But I'll have the salt and vinegar crisps, please.

If only we could get away with Jen...

I'll gladly make room for the both of you in my suitcase as long as you don't mind a side trip to Dublin first. laugh.gif

Mind?  I wouldn't mind at all.  And I could take you somewhere special. happy.gif  I miss Ireland too. frown.gif  Go and have fish and chips at Beshoff's for me.

jbarnych']

Actually, I'm glad I heard HMTMKMKM - because I already loved UV and hearing HM live made me fall in love with it too. The power of suggestion... wink.gif

Okay... gotta fly... see you again soon.

*kiss*kiss* (each cheek)

Have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with HMTMKMKM.  I didn't like it live on the PopMart tour, but it was so much better this time.

Blue Room!!! 3120.gif Cheers!party0012.gif"> How

Thank you for christening our lovely local LA... free drinks for you!

I was playing Elbow earlier... done now... any requests?

I'll have to go back and read the novel again... this looks so good!

Warning chick flick alert. :)

<----- Check out the time and date of this post... eleven years before I was born! Hahahaa

08/05/1948 15:12:57

<----- Check out the time and date of this post... eleven years before I was born! Hahahaa

lmao  1948!?!?!?  That's impressive!  Not only before you were born, but before the members of U2 were born. 

lmao� 1948!?!?!?� That's impressive!� Not only before you were born, but before the members of U2 were born.�

Oooo ouch Mich.

roll.gif

mich40']

lmao� 1948!?!?!?� That's impressive!� Not only before you were born, but before the members of U2 were born.�

Oooo ouch Mich.

roll.gif

It's ok, Helen.... you are back in future now.

It's ok, Helen.... you are back in future now.

Yup - present day at least.. Marty McFly - where are you? laugh.gif

08/05/1948 15:12:57

interesting date .. perhaps is because you posted the trailer of a period movie laugh.gif !1

Michael Fassbender .... like the accent ... 

So who's interested of me starting a thread of pics?? Bono? Adam? Edge? LARRY??? I have so many pics that want to come and see the light .... 

Oooh...there is a new, contemporary version of Jane Eyre titled "Jane" by April Lindner. She becomes the nanny for an aging, smoldering rock star. Sigh. Dreamy.

Hope all of you are doing well! I have finally updated my Spotify playlists to play something besides U2 (but, alas, all bands from Ireland). Maybe I'm moving through my stages of grief? I hope so!

I posted my Toronto photos yesterday. There is one for you LaLa's...

Oooh...there is a new, contemporary version of Jane Eyre titled "Jane" by April Lindner. She becomes the nanny for an aging, smoldering rock star. Sigh. Dreamy.

Hope all of you are doing well! I have finally updated my Spotify playlists to play something besides U2 (but, alas, all bands from Ireland). Maybe I'm moving through my stages of grief? I hope so!

Hey Juli - How are you my sweet?

Welcome to The Blue Room !

Make yourself at home.

Did you post your photos in the U2360TOR group? Mine are there.

I like the sound of the updated Jane Eyre... hmmm... must read both!

So who's interested of me starting a thread of pics?? Bono? Adam? Edge? LARRY??? I have so many pics that want to come and see the light ....�

Sounds like a great idea Cam... post away... we can oooh, and aaaah, and gush and swoon... placate these U2 drought blues. And anyone else who may want to share their photos should post their's too... the more the merrier right? xx  smile.gif

julibuli']Oooh...there is a new, contemporary version of Jane Eyre titled "Jane" by April Lindner. She becomes the nanny for an aging, smoldering rock star. Sigh. Dreamy.

Welcome to The Blue Room !

Make yourself at home.

The author is a huge Springsteen fan so I'm thinking that's who she based Mr. Rathburn (modern day Mr. Rochester) on, but I imagined him as someone else....

I'm doing well. Thank you. How are you faring?

My pics are tagged with "U2360TOR" but I'm going to bet that doesn't get them into the group automagically, huh?

[quote name='julibuli wrote:

hnicolaidesk wrote:

julibuli']Oooh...there is a new, contemporary version of Jane Eyre titled "Jane" by April Lindner. She becomes the nanny for an aging, smoldering rock star. Sigh. Dreamy.

Welcome to
The Blue Room
!

Make yourself at home.

The author is a huge Springsteen fan so I'm thinking that's who she based Mr. Rathburn (modern day Mr. Rochester) on, but I imagined him as someone else....

I'm doing well. Thank you. How are you faring?

My pics are tagged with "U2360TOR" but I'm going to bet that doesn't get them into the group automagically, huh?

Juli - I didn't tag my photos... I posted them directly here...

http://media.community.u2.../group/133303/74615.html

And I well thankee. :)

As the debate continues... 2.gif.... please carry on... but I can't participate.

I can't see how we can affect change... I'm open to enlightenment, but I can't see how it is possible.