Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

Just won a Joshua Tree box set and U2 War on vinyl in a silent auction--Woo hoo! So excited since I didn't already have them. Apparently, the auction didn't have a lot of U2 fans in attendance--got both for $30.

I'm here and no one else is, oh well. I like the bickering on here depending on what's being bickered about.

Helen, you're as bad as me as far as neglecting housework and in pj's until afternoon. I love being out of the daily work grind, miss the paycheck for sure, but after working since I'm 16 making it roughly 40 years of the daily grind, I'm not eager to get back into it if I don't have to. But I'm also bored and I'm more active and get more done when I'm working and have a schedule.

I'm here and no one else is, oh well. I like the bickering on here depending on what's being bickered about.

Helen, you're as bad as me as far as neglecting housework and in pj's until afternoon. I love being out of the daily work grind, miss the paycheck for sure, but after working since I'm 16 making it roughly 40 years of the daily grind, I'm not eager to get back into it if I don't have to. But I'm also bored and I'm more active and get more done when I'm working and have a schedule.

It's because this place is boring without Mac here!!!

3 macs!!!!! Hahaha!!! Nice!!!! All by myself..... No bloody drinks, no one to drink with, this bar is a bit ??? Where is everyone on a sat morning!

Should be feckin party time all the time here.

We are, well most of us are drinkers!!!

Suffering with a hangover from last night, Left here and went on a pub crawl over to facebook found quite a few heavy drinkers over there watching the BBC, finally left at 3am to come back here but everyone had gone.

Suffering with a hangover from last night, Left here and went on a pub crawl over to facebook found quite a few heavy drinkers over there watching the BBC, finally left at 3am to come back here but everyone had gone.

i was in the smoking room....smokin.gifpimp.gifdevil.gif

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

Camucha']
So who's interested of me starting a thread of pics?? Bono? Adam? Edge? LARRY??? I have so many pics that want to come and see the light ....�

Sounds like a great idea Cam... post away... we can oooh, and aaaah, and gush and swoon... placate these U2 drought blues. And anyone else who may want to share their photos should post their's too... the more the merrier right? xx  smile.gif

will do ... pick an era and a band member!!

[quote name='Camucha wrote:

hnicolaidesk wrote:

Camucha']
So who's interested of me starting a thread of pics?? Bono? Adam? Edge? LARRY??? I have so many pics that want to come and see the light ....�

Sounds like a great idea
Cam.
.. post away... we can oooh, and aaaah, and gush and swoon... placate these U2 drought blues. And anyone else who may want to share their photos should post their's too... the more the merrier right? xx 
smile.gif

will do ... pick an era and a band member!!

...well seeing as its the 20th achtung moment,,,,,,adam c please!!!! in all his mo-hawk glory and cocaine stuffed nose! (but remember not to post that famous pic, it will be deleated!

Mac - I don't know the infamous Adam photo you're referring to... I know I have heard of one ... however the one above - is not the least bit flattering. Certainly the perfect photo for an anti-smoking campaign.

And Tool... very nice... that's turning it up on a Saturday morning. laugh.gif  Though my sense is Maggie could use some quiet time and maybe a nap. Nice night out darlin'? wink.gif

Would've loved to have been watching the BBC last night... that's a good Friday night in.

Connie... what can I say... when I have housework to do... I look like a slob... once I'm done... I take the time to fuss a bit over myself... try to look good. It's my reward for a job well done.

Cam - I think ZooTV era is best... given all that is happening around us... wink.gif .... as for band member - any and all.

I leave it to your expertise and discretion.

Okay me dears - I am out and about today... make yourselves at home... throw some tunes on the jukebox and I'll catch up with you all later.

*kiss**kiss*   <----- Would one of you clever emoticon sorts, please try to find me a kiss? An each cheek Euro-style would be perfect, but a single kiss would be great. Thank you. smile.gif

Mac - I don't know the infamous Adam photo you're referring to... I know I have heard of one ... however the one above - is not the least bit flattering. Certainly the perfect photo for an anti-smoking campaign.

And Tool... very nice... that's turning it up on a Saturday morning. laugh.gif  Though my sense is Maggie could use some quiet time and maybe a nap. Nice night out darlin'? wink.gif

Would've loved to have been watching the BBC last night... that's a good Friday night in.

Connie... what can I say... when I have housework to do... I look like a slob... once I'm done... I take the time to fuss a bit over myself... try to look good. It's my reward for a job well done.

Cam - I think ZooTV era is best... given all that is happening around us... wink.gif .... as for band member - any and all.

I leave it to your expertise and discretion.

Okay me dears - I am out and about today... make yourselves at home... throw some tunes on the jukebox and I'll catch up with you all later.

*kiss**kiss*   <----- Would one of you clever emoticon sorts, please try to find me a kiss? An each cheek Euro-style would be perfect, but a single kiss would be great. Thank you. smile.gif

haha! like a bit of the old tool do yer? they are in the studio making the follow up to 10,000 days as we speak.....

and poor old adam eh! hahaha 

A jug of Pimms for me please to share with anyone you wants some..

Dam... the juke box is broken, just tried to put Stones Roses on and my money fell straight through........

Will have to go and find someone to have a chat with.... or a game of pool anyone??

haha! like a bit of the old tool do yer? they are in the studio making the follow up to 10,000 days as we speak.....

I do like Tool... one needs screaming guitars and vocals every once in a while...

I first heard "Sober" years and years ago... once my lads were old enough I played it for them... embarassed.gif ... I don't think they thought of their Mum liking that sort of music ... hahaha... kids - keep 'em off balance... wink.gif

Dam... the juke box is broken, just tried to put Stones Roses on and my money fell straight through........

Will have to go and find someone to have a chat with.... or a game of pool anyone??

Oooo I do love Snooker there Mags... have a table at home... but I'm back out the door... I have a wedding shower to attend... gosh, how I loathe these things.. Feeling better? Hangover gone?

Enjoy the wedding shower,

I'm fine now thanks, all ready for a quiet saturday night, have to drive to the midlands tomorrow to see ma mother so an early start for me.

So having a little relaxing time in the Blue Room will suit me fine.

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

MacFoley']

I do like Tool... one needs screaming guitars and vocals every once in a while...

I first heard "Sober" years and years ago... once my lads were old enough I played it for them... embarassed.gif ... I don't think they thought of their Mum liking that sort of music ... hahaha... kids - keep 'em off balance... wink.gif

yeah! the lyrics to sober are quite extreme! about an artist who could only paint while he was drunk....but lyrics are strong, esp the mother mary parts.....

saw tool twice on the 10,000 days tour, and i was blown away by it all really. you dont realise how good they really are until you see them live!

maynard is my god! for a singer he is my favorite, best voice in the rock world if you ask me...

Really???  You've never seen the infamous Adam photo that we can't even post on here?

[quote name= maggie18patchwork]

Will have to go and find someone to have a chat with.... or a game of pool anyone??*kicks jukebox for Maggie*