Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

maggie18patchwork']A jug of Pimms for me please to share with anyone you wants some..

Dam... the juke box is broken, just tried to put Stones Roses on and my money fell straight through........

Will have to go and find someone to have a chat with.... or a game of pool anyone??

*kicks jukebox for Maggie*

TUNE!!!!

lets see if we can make this the BEST jukebox in the whole of the internet pubs!!!

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

hnicolaidesk']
Mac
- I don't know the infamous Adam photo you're referring to... I know I have heard of one ... however the one above - is not the least bit flattering. Certainly the perfect photo for an anti-smoking campaign.

Really???  You've never seen the infamous Adam photo that we can't even post on here?

I think I have a copy of that picture somewhere. If you want to see what the big deal is, PM me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Camucha wrote:

hnicolaidesk']

Sounds like a great idea
Cam.
.. post away... we can oooh, and aaaah, and gush and swoon... placate these U2 drought blues. And anyone else who may want to share their photos should post their's too... the more the merrier right? xx 
smile.gif

will do ... pick an era and a band member!!

...well seeing as its the 20th achtung moment,,,,,,adam c please!!!! in all his mo-hawk glory and cocaine stuffed nose! (but remember not to post that famous pic, it will be deleated!

okeydokey ... i will start a thread .... mmm you talking about this pic:

pimp.gif

[quote name=MacFoley wrote:

hnicolaidesk]Mac - I don't know the infamous Adam photo you're referring to... I know I have heard of one ... however the one above - is not the least bit flattering. Certainly the perfect photo for an anti-smoking campaign.

And Tool... very nice... that's turning it up on a Saturday morning. spank.gif<--mac

you bad boy!! ... wait ... our mini-names are spelled backwards laugh.gif

Really???  You've never seen the infamous Adam photo that we can't even post on here?

The link to the nudie Adam - that photo I have seen... sorry. I thought Mac was talking about a really messed up, coked up Adam... which would be a very nasty image... The bass player with a nice sized... bass... is a beautiful thing.  wink.gif

TUNE!!!!

lets see if we can make this the BEST jukebox in the whole of the internet pubs!!!

Bring it MacF... DJ me.

Okay - so you all know how I feel about U2 and Elbow... but another band that I have found recently - which I love is The Black Keys - and this is the song which made me stop - take notice - stare at the radio - and say - who the heck is that?

Truth.

The Flame - musical seduction. watch?v=zvDX0hnOd_I?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

All right - given this is The Blue Room let's keep playing the blues, shall we?

From Thin Lizzy, the recently departed Gary Moore. Wailing guitar virtuoso. Bless.

Still Got the Blues

Rack 'em up and chalk up the cue Maggie - couple o' pints and let's shoot some snooker... while we listen to the blues.

Another great one... !

Indigenous - Waiting.

[quote name=hnicolaidesk]Okay - so you all know how I feel about U2 and Elbow... but another band that I have found recently - which I love is The Black Keys - and this is the song which made me stop - take notice - stare at the radio - and say - who the heck is that?

Truth.

The Flame - musical seduction. tongue.gif

BTW - not much of a video - but its the music which matters.

2 guys, that's it just 2 guys are the band.  I hear a lot of influences in this band:

Eric Clapton - Cream era

Allman Brothers

Hendrix

BB King

John Mayall

2 guys, that's it just 2 guys are the band.� I�hear�a lot of�influences in this band:

Eric Clapton�- Cream era

Allman Brothers

Hendrix

BB King

John Mayall

��

I love them Connie - I love the down and dirty sultry blues .... it really speaks to me...

And I agree - all those influences are there - thank goodness someone is taking the stuff of legends and running with it now... to a whole new generation.

Holy crap Connie.

They're amazing... !

And so cute... so talented.

Bluegrass is fun summertime music.

It's the stuff of fall fairs and festivals.

Thanks smile.gif

Okay - so you all know how I feel about U2 and Elbow... but another band that I have found recently - which I love is The Black Keys - and this is the song which made me stop - take notice - stare at the radio - and say - who the heck is that?

Truth.

The Flame - musical seduction. watch?v=zvDX0hnOd_I?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Man!  That is some good stuff!  I feel like I should be sitting some smokey blues bar.

I just went to youtube and a quick survey popped up and you can get gift cards or an iPad2 for filling it out. Is this for real? Anyone else get this survey?

Man!� That is some good stuff!� I feel like I should be sitting some smokey blues bar.

You are Mich  wink.gif

I love that song... love it, love it, love it.

Glad you  do too.

That is seriously impressive.  I've always heard that bluegrass is some of the hardest music to play.

evening all

@surrenders did the gremlins eat your post don't do that youtube survey that spam you. It's too good to be true. 

That is seriously impressive.� I've always heard that bluegrass is some of the hardest music to play.

I'm no musician... desperately.... desperately... wish I was...

My guess is... it's the speed and the string picking..which makes it difficult. 

Musicians amongst us... weigh in...

evening all
@surrenders did the gremlins eat your post don't do that youtube survey that spam you. It's too good to be true. 

Hello cutie.