Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

evening all
@surrenders did the gremlins eat your post don't do that youtube survey that spam you. It's too good to be true. 

Yes, I ate my own post.  I X'd out of that survey figuring it was spam, etc.

evening all
@surrenders did the gremlins eat your post don't do that youtube survey that spam you. It's too good to be true. 

Hello Cash! You can take my chair.  I need to run.  Hubby's been out of town for 2 weeks and he's back now.  happy.gif

I forgot you can watch Lollapalooza live from Chicago this weekend. Last night Coldplay was there and Eminem and a ton of others http://www.youtube.com/Lollapalooza?feature=ticker

Right now it's My Morning Jacket

cool, 

good one I still get random txt messages on my cell. It's a pain in the arse.

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

cash0012']evening all

Hello Cash! You can take my chair.  I need to run.  Hubby's been out of town for 2 weeks and he's back now.  happy.gif

Need any steamy blues Mich... wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

They're showing the city now on there, Chicago has one of the prettiest shorelines in the world at night :)

They're showing the city now on there, Chicago has one of the prettiest skylines in the world at night :)

I think Eminem is coming up next

even better, 

one of our friends here was giving us the look when we told him we were going to more than one U2 concert, you know the why on earth do you need to see more than one U2 concert. They don't get it, anyways he went to see Eminem and finally understood why we go to more than one show. For him it was Eminem. Would not go see them more than once though. 

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

mich40 wrote:

cash0012']evening all

Hello Cash! You can take my chair.  I need to run.  Hubby's been out of town for 2 weeks and
he's back now. 
happy.gif

Not the shy one of the bunch are ya eh. Have funtongue.gif

[quote name='cash0012 wrote:

surrenders']I think Eminem is coming up next

even better, 

one of our friends here was giving us the look when we told him we were going to more than one U2 concert, you know the why on earth do you need to see more than one U2 concert. They don't get it, anyways he went to see Eminem and finally understood why we go to more than one show. For him it was Eminem. Would not go see them more than once though. 
LOL!  I don't like Rap, but I do like Eminem, he's the best at it IMO.

Not the shy one of the bunch are ya eh. Have funtongue.gif

Who?

Me?

I'm shy... but there are times, when I know how to have fun too... smile.gif

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

cash0012 wrote:

surrenders']I think Eminem is coming up next

even better, 

the band on now (already forgot their name to lazy to look back) are really good

OMG! Eminem is on the other stage right now and they're not showing him live, dang it.

Well, they call it Stormy Monday, but Tuesday's just as bad...

Ladies and Gentlemen - The Allman Brothers.

[quote name='cash0012 wrote:

surrenders wrote:

cash0012']

even better, 

the band on now (already forgot their name to lazy to look back) are really good

My Morning Jacket, I know some of their songs, I like them.  I would like to see Eminem though.

OMG! Eminem is on the other stage right now and they're not showing him live, dang it.

Darn,

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

mich40 wrote:

cash0012']

evening all

Hello Cash! You can take my chair.  I need to run.  Hubby's been out of town for 2 weeks and
he's back now. 
happy.gif

maybe later wink.gif thanks though.