Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReggieReginaONumb

MUSIC RISING

I was in NOLA last august

a friend of mine, before leaving from Italy, had asked if I could buy a Music Rising tshirt there for her

I was ready not to find it but not really to discover that people at local Hard Rock Cafè had no idea of what Music Rising was...really disappointing (no tshirt anyway)

Hello Monica,

unfortunatelly, I have no idea, actually where is possible to buy a MR-shirt. In the Music Rising' site there's a info about the store, and the place indicated is Hard Rock Café, but if you go to HRC's site, the info about the shirt is out of market. I have some of the shirts and I bought directly from the MR's site, some years ago...I asked the site about the shirts, but I didn´t receive an answer. 

big hugs Monica

by Regina O'Numb

a friend of mine, before leaving from Italy, had asked if I could buy a Music Rising tshirt there for her

I was ready not to find it but not really to discover that people at local Hard Rock Cafè had no idea of what Music Rising was...really disappointing (no tshirt anyway)

Hello Monica,

unfortunatelly, I have no idea, actually where is possible to buy a MR-shirt. In the Music Rising' site there's a info about the store, and the place indicated is Hard Rock Café, but if you go to HRC's site, the info about the shirt is out of market. I have some of the shirts and I bought directly from the MR's site, some years ago...I asked the site about the shirts, but I didn´t receive an answer. 

big hugs Monica

by Regina O'Numb

Hello Monica,

big hugs Monica

by Regina O'Numb

Thanks Regina

as said the main problem was not for the tshirt out of stock but for Music Rising not to be known where it should be