Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

(PLEASE UNSTICKY) Thank you for sharing your talent

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

mick james']Here's a collaboration between our own MacFoley and myself from a couple of months ago.

Mac shared some brilliant original piano pieces in the Zoo a little while ago, and I was so impressed I asked Mac if I could do a remix - here's what we ended up with!

So this one is

Mac on the Piano and me on the beats/samples.

Enjoy!

Note to Mac - I know I didn't ask your permission to post this, but I figured you wouldn't mind - please let me know if that's not the case, cheers!

that was cool mac and mick....most def put me into an hypnotic dream statesmile.gif

Yes, thanks Mac & Mick. I just woke up and I'm sleepy again! No...that was very nice. Cool. smile.gif

Watch this space, I'm going to work on something this weekend. In between my to-do lists! 

peaceloveu2']

I had to cut it off because the telephone began to ring; and then when I compressed it, it became really crappy quality!!
ohwell.gif
 And it is not a video, because I was too lazy to get out my camera and my webcam is soooooo slowww!
laugh.gif
 It is just audio.

peace, can you post right here how to upload an audio recoding to youtube? i have a friend who wants to put his cd into his computer and "rip" some of his tunes to youtube...how does he do this?

In fact, if anyone knows, please respond...

someone wants to post an audio clip here, and I dont know how to do it...

I actually don't have a Youtube account either; I recorded in Garageband, exported the file to iTunes, placed it in a new movie in iMovie, exported it as a Quicktime file, then uploaded it to Photobucket.com

That seems kinda complicated, but it's not. It's just time-consuming tongue.gif

I never got around to my artistic side. Not really happy with my new markers.tired.gif I'll post something soon.

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

xtraspicy62']

Photobucket

"I feel a bit off colour"

not bad anjana.....Youre creative humor and wit are your talent....who else comes up with such great captions?

I keep forgetting to post some of my u2 art work....must remember to do it this week. I need to take photos of it since they are too big for my scanner.

u2theflyjesus-1-1.jpg

"I wanna, I wanna, I wanna be a dog, I wanna, I wanna, want to be a dog. I wanna be a do-og"(pssst you guys know utwo's picture is of Ian Brown from the Stone Roses and not Bono right?)

[quote name='mick james wrote:

xtraspicy62']

u2theflyjesus-1-1.jpg

"I wanna, I wanna, I wanna be a dog, I wanna, I wanna, want to be a dog. I wanna be a do-og"(pssst you guys know utwo's picture is of Ian Brown from the Stone Roses and not Bono right?)hey. thats pretty dam good...do you write original lyrics mick?

mick james wrote:

xtraspicy62']

u2theflyjesus-1-1.jpg

"I wanna, I wanna, I wanna be a dog, I wanna, I wanna, want to be a dog. I wanna be a do-og"(pssst you guys know utwo's picture is of Ian Brown from the Stone Roses and not Bono right?)
hey. thats pretty dam good...do you write original lyrics mick?

Spicy mate,

that was a play on The Stone Roses classic "I Wanna Be Adored"

I don't think the Roses hit it big in the States, but I Wanna Be Adored is an all-time Indie classic, and their singer Ian Brown (the pussy cat above lol) is a revered legend (even if he sings flat - that guy had soooo much swagger.)

Liam Gallagher is nothing more than an Ian Brown wanna-be!

check it out Spicy - classic! Our Mac and UTwo will attest to that one!

-skip to 3.30 to get my gag!

[quote name='mick james wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

mick james']

hey. thats pretty dam good...do you write original lyrics mick?

Spicy mate,

that was a play on The Stone Roses classic "I Wanna Be Adored"

I don't think the Roses hit it big in the States, but I Wanna Be Adored is an all-time Indie classic, and their singer Ian Brown (the pussy cat above lol) is a revered legend (even if he sings flat - that guy had soooo much swagger.)

Liam Gallagher is nothing more than an Ian Brown wanna-be!

check it out Spicy - classic! Our Mac and UTwo will attest to that one!

-skip to 3.30 to get my gag!

I totally got your gag! it DOES sound like hes saying, "I wanna, I wanna, I wanna be aaaaaa  dog ..."

thats so funny....thanks for sharing that with me....everyone should check it out,,,its really funny how hes saying he wants to be adored....comes out as wants to be a dogtongue.gif

so mick, my question is, do you like this groups music?

Press the gold buttons �(bottom right), and the grey buttons (bottom right)�for sound effects, and adjust the volume levers (bottom left). too....kinda fun...

magiclillies.png

My daddy planted these a very long time ago. He used to call them "Naked Ladies". I asked my Mom once why he called them that. laugh.gif She said, that's what they call them...smile.gif When I look them up, they're called  "Magic Lillies." I love both names and love to see them come up every year.A cell phone pic.

that is truly beautiful

Thanks Spicy happy.gif

I'm in Newcastle, Australia (about 2 hours drive north of Sydney)

nerd.gif

got a map you can post of australia? would love to see where that is...