Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

You pick me up

I love this thread - really does pick me up! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Awhhh that's good, so pleased. I've always found the guys uplifting so I felt these pics were quite fitting happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Me too - love the GQ pics! Let me know if you get a good source. They are dressy yet casual and I love their expressions - happiness! I want to see them all as happy as they make me, make us!

All these other thread pics are too delish as well! Thanks!

My 15 year old thinks Larry and Edge are too cute, especially Larry. Can't deny it, especially in Rattle and Hum and the Electrical Storm vid.  Me, I'll take the shades guy. It's who is and how he owns it. See him perform and you can't deny it. Then think about the person who made those words and how he delivers them. My sis was trying to help me figure out what it was about the Bono Vox. What it is, we've decided, is that he is totally his own man - in full possession of all that he is that makes him so. It just makes him so dang attractive! Like a magnet!!

man, anjana, these are so good...i want so many of them printed and put into frames....

but id want them printed on good paper stock....

that one up above, i commented on, Im so in love with that one....

but want it to look good if i print it out....

ladies, wonder if we can print them out and put them into photoalbums.....these are so precious!!

ladies, wonder if we can print them out and put them into photoalbums.....these are so precious!!

I can't see why not - they are high quality pics

Thank you Anj - so nice to see this in the morning

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']ladies, wonder if we can print them out and put them into photoalbums.....these are so precious!!

I can't see why not - they are high quality picsIf I did that, my kids would flip!! They always say I don't have enough pics of em on the wall and yet I have band posters!! roll.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']ladies, wonder if we can print them out and put them into photoalbums.....these are so precious!!

If I did that, my kids would flip!! They always say I don't have enough pics of em on the wall and yet I have band posters!! roll.gif

In my hallway I have so many U2 - well Bono pics lol!!! And one of me and my daughter lol!!!! 

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

If I did that, my kids would flip!! They always say I don't have enough pics of em on the wall and yet I have band posters!!
roll.gif

In my hallway I have so many U2 - well Bono pics lol!!! And one of me and my daughter lol!!!! 

Oh...you are a total bad girl like me!! But in your defense I bet you have pictures in albums or on your computer. The way I see it, you don't need pics of your family on the wall if you see em all the time! Besides, I don't like making  too many holes in the wall!!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana']Lovely Bman for all daisies

bono.jpg

Bono's mexican side!
tongue.gif

Shake your maraccas Bman!