Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chriswba

'ARTIFICIAL HORIZON' back on sale at u2.com

So much for it being limited edition devil.gif When it orginaly went on sale they said that who ever pre ordered it got one and no more would be made. Which by the looks of it isnt true , expect the achtung baby uber set on sale for £150 less in 6 months time. Someone needs to remind livenation what limited edition actualy means

http://u2.store2.livenation.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=U2CFCM&sku=U2T48947

So much for it being limited edition devil.gif When it orginaly went on sale they said that who ever pre ordered it got one and no more would be made. Which by the looks of it isnt true , expect the achtung baby uber set on sale for £150 less in 6 months time. Someone needs to remind livenation what limited edition actualy means

http://u2.store2.livenation.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=U2CFCM&sku=U2T48947

Tried to find it on the livenation site but couldn't see it! But am loving the look of the new calendar!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif
Off to look for AH again

Ok I see it now thanks - yes not good that it is now on sale again if they said was limited to only the amount it was in pre-orders and how much was it first?

Ok I see it now thanks - yes not good that it is now on sale again if they said was limited to only the amount it was in pre-orders and how much was it first?

HAHAHA. No way they're charging $35 for that!

Well, after the Uber edition, I guess the price makes sense!

How much was it in the first place i cant remember how much i paid
that's why i was asking i can't remember i for some reason i have about £40 in my head

i remember something about free shipping but really I can't remember the price, I didn't buy it but it was something round 40 euro...$...Lst?

It's been available there the whole damn time. So much for limited-time offer.... At least we got that really shitty Snow Patrol's remix.

It's been available there the whole damn time. So much for limited-time offer.... At least we got that really shitty Snow Patrol's remix.
Never listen to it - still in shrink wrap!!!

ARE THEY CRAZY OR SOMETHIN?