Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

Zootop talent show ---share your talent here

Does photography count ?

I've been known to take a photo or two

Startrails anyone ?

5745181183_c5d7ff99ba_z.jpg

Or some lightning

5573335217_d8d4c652a8_z.jpg

RAAF Airshow last year (yes the plane was OK, it is supposed to do this)

5000966048_298ed1a01c_z.jpg

I've got lots more too...

Here's a collaboration between our own MacFoley and myself from a couple of months ago.

Mac shared some brilliant original piano pieces in the Zoo a little while ago, and I was so impressed I asked Mac if I could do a remix - here's what we ended up with!

So this one is�
Mac on the Piano and me on the beats/samples.

Enjoy!�

Note to Mac - I know I didn't ask your permission to post this, but I figured you wouldn't mind - please let me know if that's not the case, cheers!

magiclillies.png

My daddy planted these a very long time ago. He used to call them "Naked Ladies". I asked my Mom once why he called them that. laugh.gif She said, that's what they call them...smile.gif When I look them up, they're called  "Magic Lillies." I love both names and love to see them come up every year.A cell phone pic.

I drew this years ago (1994?) when I was a teen.....sorry for the poor quality but I can't seem to make this bigger without it becoming blurry...

c79624dd.jpg

Here's another drawing I did a few years ago..

bb40a696.jpg

Hi mates!� 

Forgive my absence over the last few weeks, I've got a crazy period of work at the moment.

And to a few mates in here whose PMs I've missed, I'm sorry, and I'll reply as soon as I can!

Great to see some brilliant photos, compositions and drawings in here! We have a very talented gang it seems.

Just for fun, I tried a cover of Love Is Blindness just now -� sounds a bit odd during the guitar solo as there's no backing track - but you guys all know how it goes I'm sure!

There's a few mistakes, but meh, you don't mind.

Hey All, I am posting some demo songs on YouTube for the first time and am looking for some feedback. Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings if you don't like them. Haha. Just want some honest feedback.

Here is one acoustic track titled "You're Better Than You Think You Are"

Here is another one. Please check out my others on YouTube if you'd like. Thanks for the feedback 123love!