Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOO X-MAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2011 (the list has been sent)

EVERYONE! EVERYONE!

All those who applied have this year's list sent to them! I hope you have fun this year.... as you do every year! :) 

Let the Zootopia Christmas Cards Exchange commence! 

---------------------

Outdated info:

It’s that time of the year again when Christmas ads appear, and when we get annoyed by the same Christmas songs over and over again.

It’s also the time of the year when we usually hold the annual ZOOTOPIA CHRISTMAS CARDS EXCHANGE! And this year is no different.

How does it work you may ask? Easy! You sign up and then in early December I send everyone who has signed up a list of all participants. Then you send nice Christmas Cards to each other.

To sign up you need to either send me an e-mail (

ZooKristaps@gmail.com) or PM me here your information:

1) Your Zootopia Name

2) Your Name

3) Your mailing address (don’t forget to include your country/post code/ZIP code/etc.)

4) Your e-mail address

5) Who’s your favourite U2 member?

When I get the info from you, I’ll add you to the list and confirm your information with you.

And in the first week of December you’ll get the full list of participants and can start mailing Christmas cards!

Question: Do I have to e-mail everyone from the list?

Answer: No, you can mail as many Zootops as you want. But it would be nice to mail the one right below you.

If you have other questions, post them below - I or someone will answer them :)

Deadline to apply: November 30, 2011 23:59:59 PST!

UPDATE, November 28, 2011!

Sorry for my absence, guys! Everyone who has applied to far has been added. We have 53 people on the list and a few more should be added.

I'll send out the list on Sunday!

Many thanks. I've been waiting for you...this..  will do so... have done..

Did you have a good birthday?  Did send you birthday wishes in Zoo Birthday Thread..happy.gif

Question: Do I have to e-mail everyone from the list?

Answer: No, you can e-mail as many Zootops as you want. But it would be nice to e-mail the one right below you.

is it an email exchange this year???? :(

i,ve just e-mailed my details ,hope i,ve got it all right,laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='monica martino wrote:

Kristaps']Question: Do I have to e-mail everyone from the list?

Answer: No, you can e-mail as many Zootops as you want. But it would be nice to e-mail the one right below you.

is it an email exchange this year???? :(roll.gif

Nope! This just proves that I cannot multitask and I shouldn't work and do U2 at the same time :D

Monica, Illumination, Caz and Sue - I've got your messages! You'll be registered in the list today when I get home :)

Thanks for doing this again this year! Just e-mailed my info off to you. smile.gif

Monica, Illumination, Caz and Sue - I've got your messages! You'll be registered in the list today when I get home :)

Thanks Kristaps!!!

smile.gif

thanks for doing this, just sent you my details.

Kris, may we know round mid november how many in the list? Just to have an idea of how many cards we might need

Thanks

Thank you Kris for doing this :) I have been thinking about the zoo x-mas cards for over a week and was wondering when your post would come. Sending you the info in a PM...thanks again :)

Kris, may we know round mid november how many in the list? Just to have an idea of how many cards we might need

Thanks

Sure thing.

Right now we're around 30, gettig close to 40.

Thanks for doing this again!! The beste thing about the holidays!!! :-) Send you an e-mail! :-)