Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOO X-MAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2011 (the list has been sent)

Good grief. What else would UK be? I hope they don't say that here in Canada. I'm posting mine today and in winter it's a town of 20 so I'm hoping no line up haha.

I`ve not received the list.............have I been missed off? I sent my details on 17th November.

I saw your name on the list. I'll forward my list to you. pm me your email if you can't get hold of Kristaps.

Have my list, many thanks Kris for all your hard work... your a sweet heart. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Good grief. What else would UK be? I hope they don't say that here in Canada. I'm posting mine today and in winter it's a town of 20 so I'm hoping no line up haha.

You will be fine just writing UK on the envelope.  No one has ever told me otherwise.  Same as writing US for the United States.  wink.gif

[quote name='LMM wrote:

scout6']Good grief. What else would UK be? I hope they don't say that here in Canada. I'm posting mine today and in winter it's a town of 20 so I'm hoping no line up haha.

You will be fine just writing UK on the envelope.  No one has ever told me otherwise.  Same as writing US for the United States.  wink.gifI've never gotten mail returned to me when I abbreviate the country's name.  I only found out because I had to have some letters hand-stamped, and the p.o. lady had me write out the name.  It probably helps them out.

[quote name='garycubby wrote:

LMM wrote:

scout6']Good grief. What else would UK be? I hope they don't say that here in Canada. I'm posting mine today and in winter it's a town of 20 so I'm hoping no line up haha.

You will be fine just writing UK on the envelope.  No one has ever told me otherwise.  Same as writing US for the United States.

wink.gifI've never gotten mail returned to me when I abbreviate the country's name.  I only found out because I had to have some letters hand-stamped, and the p.o. lady had me write out the name.  It probably helps them out.

I am from Canada, not the United States. LOL

I still have many cards to send but already got one in my mailbox: Thank you Alec :)

Mine are going to be Holiday Cards laugh.gif.  Not for religious reasons, just they're going to be late embarassed.gif.  I haven't started. 

It's all good !!happy.gif

Thanks Kris !!smile.gif

It's great getting all these cards !  thanks, everyone.smile.gif

Thanks garycubby, liljennie and Sacred Rose, received your cards.  Merry Christmas to all.

The first cards arrived downunder today !

roll.gif

Thanks Elsha & illumination70 !

That was awesome garycubby! Took me by surprise.

Hi,

Since you all are great with the cards, I was wondering if someone might want to be a pen pal? I love getting snail mail, and I think it would be fun to correspond through mail.

Brittany

I cant remember the last time I recieved so many Christmas cards - its GREAT :-)

Thank you everyone!

Hello everyone.  Just stopping in to say hello and OMG...I am sooooooooooooo behind.  My cards will be going out Monday.  Thanks to all who have sent cards to this point.  I love them :) 

Hi,

Since you all are great with the cards, I was wondering if someone might want to be a pen pal? I love getting snail mail, and I think it would be fun to correspond through mail.

Brittany

Count me in :)

thank you all for your cards to many to mention,i,ve never had so many cards from so many different places,i love the effort some of you have put into your home made cards,i,m not that clever so mine were shop bought,thank you again,xxthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

thank you all for your cards to many to mention,i,ve never had so many cards from so many different places,i love the effort some of you have put into your home made cards,i,m not that clever so mine were shop bought,thank you again,xxthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Thank you for all the lovely cards I've received so far. Mine were late leaving but are on their way now. Sadly I couldn't send to everyone on the list but I've posted an ecard in the blog section (can't seem to insert it into a msg here) and the sentiments are the same for all.

Merry Christmas happy.gif