Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2LAWoman

Win A Trabbie Contest

I can't drive yet... I still want it.
You wouldn't need to, you can just look at it all day. happy.gif

Your photos or your artwork. Which means one submission or one square to enter. They choose 15 winners and each winner's submission will make the full collage. I get it. laugh.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

U2_360_SLC']I can't drive yet... I still want it.

You wouldn't need to, you can just look at it all day. happy.gif

Your photos or your artwork. Which means one submission or one square to enter. They choose 15 winners and each winner's submission will make the full collage. I get it. laugh.gif

Yep I'd have to wait two more years.

http://www.u2.com/news/title/win-a-trabbie

Did you all see this?!! Amazing...who wouldn't want to win a trabant.It would really be a nice addition along with my colorful volkswagen beetle and I'd have the garage space as well..lol. yay.gif What a contest...an ultimate challenge!yay.gifclap.gif

I hope this means you are entering!!  You are the first one I thought of when I saw this contest....  I know you can win!!

( I think you should enter the etch a sketch Bono.... ) your work is SO amazing.... I think you have an excellent chance...

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

U2LAWoman']

Did you all see this?!! Amazing...who wouldn't want to win a trabant.It would really be a nice addition along with my colorful volkswagen beetle and I'd have the garage space as well..lol.
yay.gif
What a contest...an ultimate challenge!
yay.gifclap.gif

I hope this means you are entering!!  You are the first one I thought of when I saw this contest....  I know you can win!!

( I think you should enter the etch a sketch Bono.... ) your work is SO amazing.... I think you have an excellent chance...
Omg..thank you Nikki, thanks for believing in me...I certainly will give it a try. smile.gif I like my Bono etch..you mean the Bono the bag one?? I didn't think about using something I've already done...I don't know...will have to think real hard on this one.yay.gif I hope the others on here will give it a try as well. You never know...

Would be a good reason to empty out the garage and get the garage doors repaired!

From Terms&Conditions

The Campaign is not open to residents of, and is void in, the following territories: Florida, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Puerto Rico, the Province of Quebec, Sudan, or Syria. The Campaigns are also void where prohibited.

http://blog.talenthouse.c...rms-of-service/?lang=en#

I doubt it'd pass a smog inspection here in California to be able to register and drive it. Maybe I could convert it into a planter.

I'd like to win anything these days, plus it would be cute to drive one around, I would paint it yellow.

I can see driving it around as a service type vehicle, such as using it to sell plants out of, in the spring, or some other community type of service....spreading the word of U2's service to helping others and promoting good will....

the Achtung-mobile...driving hot meals to the elderly?

providing free HIV testing?

Hmmmm.............

http://www.u2.com/news/title/win-a-trabbie

Did you all see this?!! Amazing...who wouldn't want to win a trabant.It would really be a nice addition along with my colorful volkswagen beetle and I'd have the garage space as well..lol. yay.gif What a contest...an ultimate challenge!yay.gifclap.gif

U2LAWoman, you've already won at least two of my contests due to your artwork.

This is your big opportunity to make connections and get your art career off the ground.

You would receive world wide recognition, but most importantly, catch the eye or Corbin.

I'd like to win anything these days, plus it would be cute to drive one around, I would paint it yellow.
Yellow...?Wahine....!You wouldn't??! bored.gif

I can see driving it around as a service type vehicle, such as using it to sell plants out of, in the spring, or some other community type of service....spreading the word of U2's service to helping others and promoting good will....

the Achtung-mobile...driving hot meals to the elderly?

providing free HIV testing?

Hmmmm.............

These are good ideas!thumbsup.gif I can see this happening, God's work being done by helping others.

And thank you Spicy, I won three...hahaa..but yeah..it would be nice to win this contest. I can't lie, but I would say there are many talented photographers here in the zoo you have showcased their work and have a good chance too. Awesome if one of us wins!!clap.gif

BigBunny']have entered

Very cool.....smokin.gif

i'd like to see others entries(sp?) but there doesn't seem to be an option for that on the competition site.

[quote name='BigBunny wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

BigBunny']have entered

Very cool.....
smokin.gif

i'd like to see others entries(sp?) but there doesn't seem to be an option for that on the competition site.

Hmm....I was wondering about that too..

I've took about 48 pic's so far....... And have to try narrow it down to entering '1' I like about 5 (that would remind me of Achtung baby) ... Im gonna make a collage of all my pic's in the end anyhow and will post here glasses.gif

I've took about 48 pic's so far....... And have to try narrow it down to entering '1' I like about 5 (that would remind me of Achtung baby) ... Im gonna make a collage of all my pic's in the end anyhow and will post here glasses.gif
Thanks in advance for sharing your pics. Are any of them of the band?! lol........because a lot of them are and I suppose you can't take a picture of a picture of them now, could you...that wouldn't be original work. Unless I get them to pose for me..LOL I suppose if you were to draw or illustrate a picture might be the only way. Of course it doesn't have to be a band photo.

I was also noticing you need a facebook account to receive any updates.

I have a picture of myself under the same railbridge in Berlin as where you see Bono

and Larry on the AB cover (think top 2nd from right). Still thinking if that's good enough yay.gif

wahine']I'd like to win anything these days, plus it would be cute to drive one around, I would paint it yellow.

Yellow...?Wahine....!You wouldn't??! bored.gif

You dont like that? I think it would look great all yellow.

[quote name='wahine wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

wahine']I'd like to win anything these days, plus it would be cute to drive one around, I would paint it yellow.

Yellow...?Wahine....!You wouldn't??!
bored.gif

You dont like that? I think it would look great all yellow.

LOL! Wahine...Yellow is a nice song and yellow is a nice color to paint yer kitchen. Yellow is a good for bees. Just not for the graffiti colored trabant you will(if you win)erase! laugh.gif

God, I hope she doesn't win!! roll.gif

j/k If you win at least take a nice picture of it first!

smile.gif