Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2LAWoman

Win A Trabbie Contest

That is my photo lol in negative format lol and I dont know how to vote either, help

That is my photo lol in negative format lol and I dont know how to vote either, help

Think you have to copy and post the link on your main Talenthouse page.I think this is what I did.

Ok Mich40, 123love, BigBunny, Zhivvy and Yatkuu, you have al have now an support from me :P

Oh nice U2LAWoman, you can draw :o) , ok I think it should work now, let me know if it works bc I still need to learn how to vote lol

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

pain_18_ wrote:

123love']

I don't see any photo...What's this with the highest voted, last voted...? I wanted to support you but...

Me too, I think she has to copy and post the link on her main Talenthouse page.I think this is what I did.

Just click desktop on the right and the phot appears and then hit Support Caroleen !

Oh nice U2LAWoman, you can draw :o) , ok I think it should work now, let me know if it works bc I still need to learn how to vote lol
Thanks love, I try. Don't worry about voting yet! Let's get through this first. smile.gif

xx

[quote name='pain_18_ wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

pain_18_'] I don't see any photo...What's this with the highest voted, last voted...? I wanted to support you but...

Me too, I think she has to copy and post the link on her main Talenthouse page.I think this is what I did.

Just click desktop on the right and the phot appears and then hit Support Caroleen !

Desktop at the right.... huh? bored.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

pain_18_ wrote:

U2LAWoman']Me too, I think she has to copy and post the link on her main Talenthouse page.I think this is what I did.

Desktop at the right.... huh? bored.gif

http://www.talenthouse.co...8a/354?disableRedirect=1

[quote name='pain_18_ wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

pain_18_']

Desktop at the right.... huh?
bored.gif

http://www.talenthouse.co...8a/354?disableRedirect=1

I see, thanks for your help...but love doesn't have her pic in her portfolio. Hmm.. I noticed this with some entries.???

Still a while yet before I can vote in my part of the world. Good luck to everyone!

Although, I think personally, the nerve-wracking part for me will be the wait until next month to hear who they chose as finalists. The voting part I think will be fun, well in theory. pimp.gif

Still a while yet before I can vote in my part of the world. Good luck to everyone!

Although, I think personally, the nerve-wracking part for me will be the wait until next month to hear who they chose as finalists. The voting part I think will be fun, well in theory. pimp.gif

Ok, and let me get this right. Anton and Shaughn McGrath are choosing 15 and WE are voting on the 16th one, right?