Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2LAWoman

Win A Trabbie Contest

I have one particular favourite of Bono I took.. I 'might' use.. but then I have a few others too I wanna use...

Not sure what to do...  

ohwell.gif

I have a picture of myself under the same railbridge in Berlin as where you see Bono

and Larry on the AB cover (think top 2nd from right). Still thinking if that's good enough yay.gif

Cool....I think it has to be photographed by you. Maybe it was? smile.gif We have only 21 days left.eek.gif

I have one particular favourite of Bono I took.. I 'might' use.. but then I have a few others too I wanna use...

Not sure what to do...  

ohwell.gif

Do what your heart says, let me win the trabant! laugh.gif

Well if I don't I hope you do wink.gif
Thanks and if you win, free rides for the Zoo. I call shotgun!smokin.gif

Trabbie Countdown

17 Days, 11 hours, 51 minutes[/font]

What are you waiting for, hurry....!!...eek.gifsmokin.gif(this is directed towards me)

Does the picture have to be submitted as a square? Will I have to crop it before submitting?
i made mine as square as i could. it's more rectangle then square.

You can coun't me in to :D, At the moment im studying photography in Holland. So I turned this in to a personal project for myself... Im sooo curious what others have made!!

And Corbijn is one of the reasons I started to learn photography

are we allowed to post links to our entries on here?

[quote name='BigBunny wrote:

lucy_is_so_cool']Does the picture have to be submitted as a square? Will I have to crop it before submitting?

That's a good question.I don't have a facebook. Those of you with a facebook, have they given any other details or updates. We may need to know about. Can the mods help us out, please. : )

are we allowed to post links to our entries on here?
I don't see why it would hurt. Unless, you are weary about someone taking your idea. But I don't see how that could happen because everyone is individual, we all have our own creativity.. I'm happy to say, mine is already on paper and I have everything figured out mostly.  Good luck to everyone! I should keep posting the countdown as a reminder though.

lucy_is_so_cool']Does the picture have to be submitted as a square? Will I have to crop it before submitting?

Bunny, I like your sig..makes me laugh...roll.gifToo cute..

You can coun't me in to :D, At the moment im studying photography in Holland. So I turned this in to a personal project for myself... Im sooo curious what others have made!!

And Corbijn is one of the reasons I started to learn photography

That's very cool.smokin.gif You know..whoever wins this contest and posts here. I call for free Zoo rides in Trabbie. See how many of us would fit in that thing??!! roll.gifI know my beetle can fit 8 to 10!! LOL

That's a good question.I don't have a facebook. Those of you with a facebook, have they given any other details or updates. We may need to know about. Can the mods help us out, please. : )

you better get on facebook LAWoman, you need it to enter the competition. this comp. is the reason why i signed up to facebook wink.gif

U2LAWoman']

you better get on facebook LAWoman, you need it to enter the competition. this comp. is the reason why i signed up to facebook wink.gif

Make sense. Thanks Bunny.thumbsup.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

BigBunny wrote:

U2LAWoman']

you better get on facebook LAWoman, you need it to enter the competition. this comp. is the reason why i signed up to facebook
wink.gif

Make sense. Thanks Bunny.thumbsup.gif

max is the only mod here on a regular basis, so i would send him a PM to try and get a faster response....

hes pretty good about responding quickly

he is also on facebook, so you can message him there too

hey, folks, I read the information and Im not seeing anything that says only one submission allowed.

what if you want to enter a photograph as well as a painting?

when i went to the terms and conditions info, it says there are several categories....do they mean for this specific contest?

cause I went to talenthouse.com when i clicked on terms and conditions, and it listed categories such as photo, fashion, music and art....huh?

By submitting I agree to the Guidelines, Official Rules and Terms and Conditions Submit

"The Categories for entries are (including but not limited to): (1) Film (2) Fashion (3) Music (4) Art (5) and (6) Graphic Design (the “Categoriesâ€). Each Participant may enter only one (1) Submission per CI. "

so do they mean one submission per entire contest or per category?
Im thinking its only one per entire contest, but it would be nice to enter more than one artistic creation

Ok so mine is all submitted now :) I don't think I will win the voter's choice one as I only have about 80 facebook friends and of the 80 that I have probably 20 at most care! Also I don't think I will win at all as it just doesn't scream Achtung Baby, in fact it is just a random picture lol well at least people will look at it and go awwwwwww he is so cute! Btw it is a picture of my tortoise. How do we share our pages on here so you can see? It has been years since I have been on this message board thingy they seem to have wiped all my posts :( on the old one I had 19,000 or so also I can't access my webmail or the paid forums anymore :S I am sooooooo out of touch with this place! Anyway enough of my rambling on. Good luck to all that enter :D xx

I can't even get my profile picture to be my avatar thing either I have been working on that for like 3 months... I so don't deserve to even enter this competition *sigh* far too confusing and high-tech for me