Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Redhead11

'Fess Up...

I've only read the first page so far, and I'm already saying, "yep. that sounds about right. exactly. etc"

guess i wasnt the only one disappointing with from the sky down. It was good but it covered a small amount of achtung baby

Too much crying about Rattle and Hum in my opinion. We didn't even hear from ZOO TV!! eyes.gif

I loved this site!!

Read all the way through page 11 in 1 hour!!

I could realy relate to some! I even submitted my own conffesion!

As I'm reading the confessions, I'm automatically guessing which zootop wrote each one!!  Makes it even more entertaining!  tongue.gif

Thanks for posting Redhead!!smile.gif

Some of the confessions were sooo fun... and some of them very touching... reminding once again how much they and their music mean to many of us!

As I'm reading the confessions, I'm automatically guessing which zootop wrote each one!!  Makes it even more entertaining!  tongue.gif

LOL, it came into my mind too many timeshappy.gif

[quote name='danielsentana wrote:

Guitar_Effects444']guess i wasnt the only one disappointing with from the sky down. It was good but it covered a small amount of achtung baby

Too much crying about Rattle and Hum in my opinion. We didn't even hear from ZOO TV!! eyes.gifI agree! Now im tempted to make one of these U2 confessions

Could I take my favorite picture from this thread and use it for my background picture? Or is that stealing?

Hidden

I'm happy you posted this (and I finally checked it out!). These confessions are great, I think I agree with nearly all of them haha.

U2 really means so much to so many, including me.

I laughed at "i actually liked Get on Your Boots".....so did i....but would prefer they played Bad.....instead on tour....