Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

febottini

Bono meets Queen Elizabeth II

Oh sweeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt my hero ;o)

What with the middle pic ??

Nice pic of Bono and Ali..

And whatever bono is saying the guy behind him is having a good chuckle..

It´s Lily Cole, in the left, and Vivienne Westwood, at right.

I like this wee video of the event. Bono talks well to her - I like the "did you have fun at all, or was it all work?" line with reference to her trip to Ireland last year.
Yeah!

And he also said: "The Queen spoke Gaelic, I can´t even speak Gaelic".

LOL!

The Queen of England talks to children

Ali Hewson is a gorgeous woman. I've always thought so. The one thing that has begun to irk me is that I've NEVER seen her photographed in anything other than black clothing. What's up with that? She assists in the design of some cool clothing but she never wears it or if she does she only wears it in black.

Ali Hewson is a gorgeous woman. I've always thought so. The one thing that has begun to irk me is that I've NEVER seen her photographed in anything other than black clothing. What's up with that? She assists in the design of some cool clothing but she never wears it or if she does she only wears it in black.
I've seen her in photos of clothing other than black. But, being an offender of wearing a lot of black myself, my guess is she wears it because it's a super easy color to turn to when you want or need to dress up and look fashionable. I know I myself turn to it because it's always on trend and it's easy to fit into an outfit.  

I've seen her in photos of clothing other than black. But, being an offender of wearing a lot of black myself, my guess is she wears it because it's a super easy color to turn to when you want or need to dress up and look fashionable. I know I myself turn to it because it's always on trend and it's easy to fit into an outfit.  

But her own clothes are very fashionable, she would look stunning in some of her own designs. Or is that not allowed to showcase your own line by wearing them?

Her inner beauty does shine through in every picture I've seen!

She does always wear black not seen anything else on her

It´s true! She´s always beautiful but wears black all the time.

On Friday, Bono was in the Late Late Show.

Ali was there too. Look at her clothes.

bono-latelateshow_1.jpg

And in the following day, they were at (RED)´s new campaign.

Black again!

bono-red4.jpg

I think Ali has a signature style, usually black with a touch of lace....very pretty. She seems to prefer simple, classic style - understated and beautiful. It seems that Ali has been grounded right from the get go.

Here she is wearing some colour. I've seen her in some photos wearing deep reds as well, but usually it's black. Always gorgeous, no matter what. The woman never goes wrong in how she presents. 

http://www.zimbio.com/pic...g/qxyfYaouXRy/Ali+Hewson