Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wahine

...Syria

they are poisoning school girls too, bc they are going to school and learning.

girls arent supposed to get an education.

basically only good for housework and breeding.

I have had enough of it all...He just went on a slaughtering binge again today. Women, children and even horses. What a F*CKING PUSSY! Straight up, a weak Mother F*cker! Little brat boy is gonna get his ass kicked from here to eternity, there will be no peace now...this generation will not put up with him pretending he is his father, I remember his scumbag dad doing the same thing, must be a small penis thing. A real man would walk away. IT IS NOT HIS KINGDOM!devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

Now every wack job in the world is piling into there to fight...destiny I suppose

What monsters...the new tactic is the raping of little girls as young as 10 to 12. Confirmed reports. So what's it gonna take? Are we so worried about the stability of a ruthless nation, that we fear who may fill his shoes? Don't worry Russia will appoint someone since they are moving their troops in to the port as we speak. I said in the beginning woman and children were off limits. Goes to show the difference between good and evil. One will protect a child, while another will rape and slash their throats. I am so proud of the world for just watching NOT. How THE HELL DID WE LET ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES ON EARTH BECOME A WASTELAND. I see visions of the Lord returning and it wont be pretty. I can see why he wouldnt appear in a church (look at what has been done in his name-(money, greed, rape as well as stealing and murder), look at what has been done in all the prophets names, ITS DISGUSTING. Every generation has been abused or slaughtered or fought or abused, yet, this is the first time in history, the whole world will witness it just like it says it would happen...God, can't we do better? For such a civilized world we are the beasts for doing nothing. I guess tonight I will just pray and wish that Assad is whisked away never to be seen again and the people can laugh and dance in the streets and the smell of flowers will fill the air instead of the smell of death.tired.gif