Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pain_18_

Haven't Received U22??? POst YOur pics !!!!

"Everything you know about WHERE U22 might be is wrong!" LOL!!!!!

"Everything you know about WHERE U22 might be is wrong!" LOL!!!!!

Yeah..I'm laughing myself...roll.gif

Lol you poor thing, you must be bored.. kewl Duck

I'm not bored, I'm an artist !

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, All work and no play makes jack a dull boy, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, All work and no play makes jack a dull boy, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, All work and no play makes jack a dull boy, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, All work and no play makes jack a dull boy, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, All work and no play makes jack a dull boy, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, All work and no play makes jack a dull boy, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, All work and no play makes jack a dull boy, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, All work and no play makes jack a dull boy, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, All work and no play makes jack a dull boy, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy...............

I need to go play !!!

I wanted to enter the ''Where In The World U22 Comp'' 
But as I still haven't gotten anything I thought I'd put up my pic anyhow minus the Book/CDs but have left a space for the 'missing' piece...

Look familiar ?? 

octU2.jpgBigClub005.jpg

I wanted to enter the ''Where In The World U22 Comp'' 
But as I still haven't gotten anything I thought I'd put up my pic anyhow minus the Book/CDs but have left a space for the 'missing' piece...

Look familiar ?? 

octU2.jpgBigClub005.jpg

So cool Gary-Paul, Sigma is right, the 'October-Ireland' is more mysterious and a lot calmer, better in every way HOWEVER YOu still win in my book..If I only had TWO U22's...I HAVEn't even received mine.......If I EVER get two (it would be a miracle) and you still have none, I'll send you one !!! The other solution would be: U2.com to have some guts and choose you as the winner and especially see that you get your U22 !!!

Thank You so Much, 123love !!!! I hope my next drawing will be even better (won't be a protest, I don't want to torment you with that)!!!

Thank You so Much, 123love !!!! I hope my next drawing will be even better (won't be a protest, I don't want to torment you with that)!!!

If you protest too much I can always leave wink.gif

But your a good drawer, the chair lamp and ducks clothes are awesome..

[quote name='123love wrote:

pain_18_']Thank You so Much, 123love !!!! I hope my next drawing will be even better (won't be a protest, I don't want to torment you with that)!!!

If you protest too much I can always leave wink.gif

But your a good drawer, the chair lamp and ducks clothes are awesome..Exactly, I don't want to make people leave, thanks for your appreciation !!!

Was just searching for U22 on the net and I found that the price for it on Amazon.com goes up to  a 

mind-blowing, jaw-dropping : $249.99.
What Kind of Fan could you be to have such a luck of receiving U22 and then wanting to get the extra-cash on it....
Gary-Paul, what do you think of this?

Was just searching for U22 on the net and I found that the price for it on Amazon.com goes up to  a 
mind-blowing, jaw-dropping : $249.99.
What Kind of Fan could you be to have such a luck of receiving U22 and then wanting to get the extra-cash on it....

tthere are obviously fans (or others) who can get these CDs without any problem and sadly that's the way it goes - I have to admit I am looking on ebay with the thought of buying one but I wouldn't pay that sort of cash. . . That's just insane . . I keep holding off because each day I expect to see mine waiting for me when I get home . . I only want 1 and ill be content . . But I may just have to wait until everyone else gets theirs and some get their 3 and 4 copies te sell on. . .hmmm frustrating

Man they've ruined Ireland with all those modern buildings :o|

I remember when the docklands were almost all just 1 / 2 storey buildings in the early 80's I loved going down there when I was younger and I still love it now - I wouldn't say modernisation was a bad thing but 'some' of the newer buildings are quite ugly, I think the theatre (Grand Canal) is quite cool and the HQ studios haven't changed (much) .

[quote name='gary-paul wrote:

pain_18_']
mind-blowing, jaw-dropping :
$249.99.

tthere are obviously fans (or others) who can get these CDs without any problem and sadly that's the way it goes - I have to admit I am looking on ebay with the thought of buying one but I wouldn't pay that sort of cash. . . That's just insane . . I keep holding off because each day I expect to see mine waiting for me when I get home . . I only want 1 and ill be content . . But I may just have to wait until everyone else gets theirs and some get their 3 and 4 copies te sell on. . .hmmm frustratingI will wait for mine and I will wait and wait...But I will NOT pay that sort of cash..nor to ebay nor to amazon.com to get it, really can't afford that and It's just like being in cahoots with those who don't appreciate U22 and sell it!!!. If it arrives, then alright if not..well that's life but I'm still hoping !!!

Kewl Pain, well done,Interesting drawing but you need fine point black artline so the writing stands out or try moistening the pencil ;o) I couldn't sleep, too much on my mind, feels like im on a speed ball anyway whats happening ??

Kewl Pain, well done,Interesting drawing but you need fine point black artline so the writing stands out or try moistening the pencil ;o) I couldn't sleep, too much on my mind, feels like im on a speed ball anyway whats happening ??

Just finished drawing, now watching tv....

I saw an interesting documentary on   History  this WeekEnd, it was about Australia...it's a series to be precise, this episode was about prisons...about Van Diemen's land, the place where the Port Albert-Prison was. Now it's a museum. It was called like that because of the fact that it was the most secure prison on Earth, all along the shore there were dogs that would catch the prisoners, they resembled the hounds of hell, from there Van Diemen's land...a lot of IRISH that broke the law in Ireland were sent here.

I have to go now, 123love, it's late here too....Have a good night, I'm sending good thoughts from Romania !!!

Thank you, take care, im going to try and sleep soon too, just tiring my eyes, lol so I can watch them later ;o)