Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pain_18_

Haven't Received U22??? POst YOur pics !!!!

Kewl Pain, well done,Interesting drawing but you need fine point black artline so the writing stands out or try moistening the pencil ;o) I couldn't sleep, too much on my mind, feels like im on a speed ball anyway whats happening ??

Well...The Only Place that is quite unclear could be the zone where the duck speaks on the phone...He says : "You call yourself LIVENation? You are PLAYBACKNATION! "

Another time, another place...another  POSTMAN has lost the race.....nono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gif

Another time, another place...another  POSTMAN has lost the race.....embarassed.gif....maybe its your posty holding out on you!!

[quote name=atonewithu2 wrote:

pain_18_]

Another time, another place...another  POSTMAN has lost the race.....embarassed.gif....maybe its your posty holding out on you!!

There's Nothing I can do either-way.....nono.gifnono.gifnono.gif

Why is there all this yelling ??

Im deaf now lol

It's just typing with a bigger font.....Simple as that....

How are you Pain ?? You can try different colours too thats good fun !!

is listening to the radio and fleetwood mac song, Thunder only happens when its raining love fleetwood mac

How are you Pain ?? You can try different colours too thats good fun !!

is listening to the radio and fleetwood mac song, Thunder only happens when its raining love fleetwood mac

I love FleetWood Mac too..Heard a couple of Great songs on VH-1 these days...Mariah Carrey-Vision of Love, Withney Houston-I wanna dance with somebody, Aerosmith-Crying (when I met you - or something like that)....except for Withney's song which is from '87, the others brought back the 90's...the best time of my life..precisely because I was 2 when Mariah's song came out and 5 when Awrosmtih's tune came out. Different spirit, different images...different atmosphere....

Kewl pain, sounds like your parents like a bit of variety, right now I was listening to Alanis Morrisette new song, love her voice, now runaway train is playing

Kewl pain, sounds like your parents like a bit of variety, right now I was listening to Alanis Morrisette new song, love her voice, now runaway train is playing

What's her new song called?

''Guardian'' I think..

I listened to it several times, some months ago.. It's Magnificent...I read it's about her child...that's so sweet !!!

Yes I thought so too because she's recently become a mother :o)

I think it's sweet too, pity we cant out live our kids to watch over them lol

Well it is possible if paradise is here lol

I'm starting a new drawing now, It will include U2 (not in detail) and the 360 stage.

Kewl, look forward to it.. My daughters been drawing alot lately too, she's like you loves it..

Im worried about my sleeping pattern, its getting in the way of my morning service, haven't been able to go since my baptism.. Anyway good news, saw a couple of cute guys that are the same faith as me and might see them at this years district convention so im looking forward to it, but it might be a little cold on the day but im excited.. How about you, any love on the horizen lol

Kewl, look forward to it.. My daughters been drawing alot lately too, she's like you loves it..

Im worried about my sleeping pattern, its getting in the way of my morning service, haven't been able to go since my baptism.. Anyway good news, saw a couple of cute guys that are the same faith as me and might see them at this years district convention so im looking forward to it, but it might be a little cold on the day but im excited.. How about you, any love on the horizen lol

I don't know what to think about love....I have powerful contradictions...I really loved a girl when I was 9 or 10 (as I can remember), she came out to me first.
Her words went against my silcence and gestures...I expressed my feelings without words, she gave words to the whole thing.
I can't remember back that far (ADAM quote)....but I think that was real love....I can't explain why...
I have never felt the same again.
Since then...there's been a long chain of very unclear facts, contradictions and thousands of questions.
So I don't have anything else to say on this subject.

I think you should go find her again, really is a sweet age, innocence, but be prepared she may be taken then you just have to move on..

I forget how old you are :o/

Me well there's millions of fish but to pick out the right one in a million is the hard part..

I think you should go find her again, really is a sweet age, innocence, but be prepared she may be taken then you just have to move on..

I forget how old you are :o/

Me well there's millions of fish but to pick out the right one in a million is the hard part..

I don't know how to find her anyway, I only know her first name, I know where she used to stay, I don't know anything about her looks right now.

IF I'd ever find her again-by accident-and she'd be taken-of course I would move on...I moved on several times until know in situations in which the girl I liked was taken.

I'm 24 years old....to refresh your memory....

Good morning Pain :o) I just woke up to two hours sleep only :o(

Hope your well, and have a lovely day, you never know you may bump into her and could probably have kids :oO

as long as they dont follow you everywhere :oO Im just contemplating what to do today, its really cold over here..

Good morning Pain :o) I just woke up to two hours sleep only :o(

Hope your well, and have a lovely day, you never know you may bump into her and could probably have kids :oO

as long as they dont follow you everywhere :oO Im just contemplating what to do today, its really cold over here..

Good Morning 123love, they announced unbearable 40 degrees heat for today..the third week without rain here...

It would be a miracle for what you said to happen...

Woke up upset, because mum was in the toilet coughing really loud and it woke me up, but it is a lovely day today, for the birds and the bees must find my way outside in the sun get vitamin D :o)

Anyway I have to go out now, be home about lunch time I guess you will be sleeping then, Im going to try for a nap after lunch sometime in the arvo..

Have a goodnight bye bye :o)

Woke up upset, because mum was in the toilet coughing really loud and it woke me up, but it is a lovely day today, for the birds and the bees must find my way outside in the sun get vitamin D :o)

Anyway I have to go out now, be home about lunch time I guess you will be sleeping then, Im going to try for a nap after lunch sometime in the arvo..

Have a goodnight bye bye :o)

I'm happy we talked..I didn't get to finish my U2 drawing..but will today..after the sleep...I hope you won't criticize me too bad...

I wont dont worry, I like your drawings, going to listen to the radio a bit before I go out so you can chat a little if you like before you go to sleep..Im just getting warm and getting dressed lol