Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pain_18_

Haven't Received U22??? POst YOur pics !!!!

Recommended Posts


I wont dont worry, I like your drawings, going to listen to the radio a bit before I go out so you can chat a little if you like before you go to sleep..Im just getting warm and getting dressed lol
Right now I just can't sleep...I'm listening to Salome from the Achtung Baby Out-takes and it amazes me more and more because the Sessions were characterized by a sentiment of freedom which inspires me..hopefully I'll finish my drawing, maybe I'll write something too but that never comes easy to me. By the way, the first story that I've ever written was about that girl, I can't post it in the blog 'cause it's in Romanian, it would lose it's deep meanings and colours if I would, I can barely read it again anyway....I find it very hard to read my stories again after I finish them, I don't know why...some days i can...

As i said..I need a certain inspiration to write..for some time now, the only inspiration I had was towards drawing, I'm grateful  for that too  of course....I find it very hard too keep the feelings unexpressed...there must always be a way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont worry, its late you should do that when you wake up not when going to sleep lol

Im sure the Romanian story must be sweet, what a pity I cant speak romanian lol

Inspiration comes from good moods and healthy diets and sugar lol

Mine come from a good nights sleep, which I feel like I have'nt had in years lol

There's something funny I can smell cant work out what it is, trying to sus that out,

got heater on so could be melting something..

mmmm dont know..

What time is it over there, are you not tired, I can wait for your drawing..tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='pain_18_ wrote:


123love']I wont dont worry, I like your drawings, going to listen to the radio a bit before I go out so you can chat a little if you like before you go to sleep..Im just getting warm and getting dressed lol

Right now I just can't sleep...I'm listening to Salome from the Achtung Baby Out-takes and it amazes me more and more because the Sessions were characterized by a sentiment of freedom which inspires me..hopefully I'll finish my drawing, maybe I'll write something too but that never comes easy to me. By the way, the first story that I've ever written was about that girl, I can't post it in the blog 'cause it's in Romanian, it would lose it's deep meanings and colours if I would, I can barely read it again anyway....I find it very hard to read my stories again after I finish them, I don't know why...some days i can...

As i said..I need a certain inspiration to write..for some time now, the only inspiration I had was towards drawing, I'm grateful  for that too  of course....I find it very hard too keep the feelings unexpressed...there must always be a way.

 

 

Wait a minute did you say your sorry you dont remember your stories ?? or that you cant translate ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='123love wrote:


pain_18_ wrote:

123love']I wont dont worry, I like your drawings, going to listen to the radio a bit before I go out so you can chat a little if you like before you go to sleep..Im just getting warm and getting dressed lol

Right now I just can't sleep...I'm listening to Salome from the Achtung Baby Out-takes and it amazes me more and more because the Sessions were characterized by a sentiment of freedom which inspires me..hopefully I'll finish my drawing, maybe I'll write something too but that never comes easy to me. By the way, the first story that I've ever written was about that girl, I can't post it in the blog 'cause it's in Romanian, it would lose it's deep meanings and colours if I would, I can barely read it again anyway....I find it very hard to read my stories again after I finish them, I don't know why...some days i can...

As i said..I need a certain inspiration to write..for some time now, the only inspiration I had was towards drawing, I'm grateful  for that too  of course....I find it very hard too keep the feelings unexpressed...there must always be a way.

 

 

Wait a minute did you say your sorry you dont remember your stories ?? or that you cant translate ??No. I have it written, I can't forget it. I can translate. I just don't want to translate it because I feel it's better as it is..at least for now. I also said I find it hard to Re-read my stories...and I don't know why....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh ok fair enough Pain :o) Right now the radio is playing Never let me go by florence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's 5:35 AM here in Romania...I think I'm going to sleep right know...I'll talk to you later today.....You'll see the drawing...

HAVE a great day ! yay.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh ok fair enough Pain :o) Right now the radio is playing Never let me go by florence

I love Florence's 'Ceremonials' and of course the song you mentioned !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gary-Paul can you believe it, LiveNation
is at it again
!!! Another member got two, in the SAME week, wtf????? 

P.S.:I suggested to Stephan to give it to you.

SLodewijks

I share the sentiment. I resubscribed in October last year when U22 was first announced, I resubscribed until November 2012. But after that I kept being bombarded with reminders to resubscribe, to a point where 9 months later, I still hadn't received my U22 album, and I was convinced I had to resubscribe AGAIN. So, now I'm resubscribed until November 2013.... Which is what I would have done anyway, but because of the constant resubscription reminders I felt kind I had to arrange it right now, to get the U22 album. To top this, somehow I received two copies of U22, both within the same week... I'd rather had just one copy, and being spared the bombardment of unnecessary reminders...

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with U2's live album 'gift'!!

Best regards,

Stephan from The Netherlands 

Meanwhile, when checking my Order Status....

Order # 5183632 Your order was placed at: Jul 10, 2012 05:03 AM Pacific

Shipment information

Ship dateTracking numberShipperShipping info for this order is not available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too, ''sweet sleep'' Pain, I must get things done..
I'm up and drawing !!!

The Drawing Will take a lot more work than I thought...I hope you can wait.....I work slow because I want to get it right...cool02.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok Pain we can wait.. Im feeling sick like I want to throw up :o/ but I did get some sleep :o) woke up about an hr ago, could do with some more though..

How your day beginning ?? Hot ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok Pain we can wait.. Im feeling sick like I want to throw up :o/ but I did get some sleep :o) woke up about an hr ago, could do with some more though..

How your day beginning ?? Hot ??

40 today and tomorrow too..I'm listening to She's Gonna Turn Your Head Around Take 3 by U2 (from the Achtung sessions) on youtube..I love it so much...They should have put it in the box set !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0wVjE9Y3w0&feature=share

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kewl im listening too like the teddy bear lol cute U2's softer side, reminds me of an ad we had here..

I was thinking of that song before listening to this, from this moment, have you seen the clip to that, it looks anciet.....

Anyway kids just got back from thier gig so they might be hungry better check if they want something brb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Roll-Call
     
Everybody...
 

                   Write your names in this thread, don't let them take you down !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank You Very Much....I had a great experience yesterday (Saturday-21.07.2012), I found some U2 music in my computer-that I never listened to until now-the file is named "The Total Thing", I say to myself..hhmm..what could this be...when I listened to it...It turned out to be U2-ZOO TV live from Miami 1992...It is INcredible....THE EDGE no..THE WHOLE band is on fire...THis is U2...THis is the U2 we Want to hear on the new album !!!!

Also...after listening I went in the garden (I was at the country-side yesterday) and watered all the plants...I planted an Acorn from an Oak ( I found it)....I naively hope an oak tree will grow aout of it....I doubt it that my parents will let it BE if it will spring out of the ground....They don;t want forest trees in our garden....only the trees with edible fruits get to live...saaad...But HOPING !!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be patient, AtonewithU2, It won't take me longer to draw the next Mad Duck adventure than the time it takes U22 to arrive to me.

However, I really have to be inspired to draw something else...so..it's gonna take a bit....
I'm glad you are interested !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have a lot of talent and I agree with wanting to see more :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Be patient, AtonewithU2, It won't take me longer to draw the next Mad Duck adventure than the time it takes U22 to arrive to me.
However, I really have to be inspired to draw something else...so..it's gonna take a bit....
I'm glad you are interested !!!

We shall await the Mad Duck and your U22 patiently Pain, perhaps they will both arrive the same day!grin.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have a lot of talent and I agree with wanting to see more :))

Thanks so much Janette, thanks AtonewithU2, The Mad Duck will be back for sure, really waiting for a way less hotter day.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='pain_18_ wrote:


Janette B']You have a lot of talent and I agree with wanting to see more
:)
)

Thanks so much Janette, thanks AtonewithU2, The Mad Duck will be back for sure, really waiting for a way less hotter day.....I hear ya...hard to move at all in the heat!!Better days ahead!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='atonewithu2 wrote:


pain_18_ wrote:


Janette B']You have a lot of talent and I agree with wanting to see more
:)
)

Thanks so much Janette, thanks AtonewithU2, The Mad Duck will be back for sure, really waiting for a way less hotter day.....
I hear ya...hard to move at all in the heat!!Better days ahead!

 

and hopefully one day SOON the mad duck will become the happy duck???!!! eyes.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Janette B wrote:


atonewithu2 wrote:

pain_18_']

Thanks so much Janette, thanks AtonewithU2, The Mad Duck will be back for sure, really waiting for a way less hotter day.....

I hear ya...hard to move at all in the heat!!Better days ahead!

 

and hopefully one day SOON the mad duck will become the happy duck???!!! eyes.gif

 

More like he'll be nutswth.gif....going banans,,..banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...