Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pain_18_

Haven't Received U22??? POst YOur pics !!!!

A little bit more patience people and The Mad Duck will be back this evening on several threads, stay tuned !!!

You must have sore hands by now from all that drawing lol

You must have sore hands by now from all that drawing lol

Thank You !!!

Nothing Today again, I sent a message to Live Nation through here. . . No reply yet

not looking good - if this was ebay Live-Nations Feedback would be pretty shite .

Its a shame these people are associated with a band I have grew up with and loved listening to all these years. . . . Leaves a bad taste

I'm gonna send a message again....too....just for fun......Doesn't mean anything though......

Still, It's a shame U2.com isn't publishing my comments on 'Now Playing' from the main page....All I'm saying is, with an innocent tone, this : HAVEn't received U22....and I paid....Why are they ingnoring us ?????

Maybe it's just because you both are just naughty and dont deserve U22 ;o) So they sent yours to the really good U2 fans who already have one ;o) lol

I'm still waiting too! Everyday before I open my letter box I close my eyes hoping "Please, please, please".

It's a problem - in one week I will leave Germany for two weeks to go to London... Without knowing U22 is in a safe place.

Maybe it's just because you both are just naughty and dont deserve U22 ;o) So they sent yours to the really good U2 fans who already have one ;o) lol

roll.gifbanana.gifclap.gifthumbsup.gifyay.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif  Yeah, we need to be punished....just like Kindergarten times.....

I'm still waiting too! Everyday before I open my letter box I close my eyes hoping "Please, please, please".

It's a problem - in one week I will leave Germany for two weeks to go to London... Without knowing U22 is in a safe place.

Hello, so sorry you haven't got yours either......Are you going to see the olympics live>??

Im my day it was spanky spanky ;o)

Yeah, mine too...

[quote name='pain_18_ wrote:

Zooropa90']I'm still waiting too! Everyday before I open my letter box I close my eyes hoping "Please, please, please".

Hello, so sorry you haven't got yours either......Are you going to see the olympics live>??

That was my thought too !! smile.gif

[quote name='pain_18_ wrote:

123love']Im my day it was spanky spanky ;o)

Yeah, mine too...

eek.gif And your young !! Must be your country, its banned here now..

It was even worser in the first part of my school years.....I will remeber that evil teacher for the rest of my days !!!!

Since they have banned it, it is too late to bring it back, too many people would not give sincere discipline anyway but could be nasty, spiteful and even prejudice about it now, but if it were never banned anywhere in the world perhaps we all would be better race now I think, anyway lets not get me started, must change the subject..

How are you ??

Since they have banned it, it is too late to bring it back, too many people would not give sincere discipline anyway but could be nasty, spiteful and even prejudice about it now, but if it were never banned anywhere in the world perhaps we all would be better race now I think, anyway lets not get me started, must change the subject..

How are you ??

I respect your opinion while I stick to mine. 

I'm watching the Olympics to see how Romania's doing, we've got one Gold-Medal so far.
Also earlier, I ate some raw pumpking seeds with yogurt....but ate something in addition after 'cause I was still hungry, hehe !

I have'nt been watching, right now im cooking for the kids, well done to Romania ;o)

And good for you eating pumpkin seeds, taking care of the old prostate !!

I have alot of time to waste as daughter is in shower again !!

Check this out, it's my  

777th post

I'm good company !!!!cool02.gifblue_butterfly.gifcute.gifyay.gifthumbsup.gifclap.gifbanana.gif

Rejoice for the devil has been defeated, has been removed !!!!!!!!!

So you still haven't received it??????

Hello Janette, Welcome to this other thread.

Nope. Still nothing, I messaged LiveNation using the Help option down at this page.

Waiting for the answer.....

blue_butterfly.gif

Looks like you will be the last to get your U22, at least you got to listen on here to them though ;o)

Looks like you will be the last to get your U22, at least you got to listen on here to them though ;o)

Oh yeah, I really loved Sao Paulo...really made my days....Great, great concert, great audio-quality, made me scream "U2 is my life!!!!".....Ohhh and Edge really surprised me with  Elevation...the strongest version I've ever heard !!!!!grin.gif