Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pain_18_

Haven't Received U22??? POst YOur pics !!!!

I had to catch up on sleep lol

I was very tired and couldn't cope with the heat and didn't attend the third broadast....

But I was there for the first two....it was a Miracle !!!!!

I found salvation in Adam's bass !!!

[quote name='pain_18_ wrote:

123love']

Looks like you will be the last to get your U22, at least you got to listen on here to them though ;o)

Oh yeah, I really loved Sao Paulo...really made my days....Great, great concert, great audio-quality, made me scream "U2 is my life!!!!".....Ohhh and Edge really surprised me with  Elevation...the strongest version I've ever heard !!!!!grin.gifWould like to have heard that!

I listened inn when it was live touring, was exciting something about live and airways, must be why I love the radio so much, than putting a CD but when they tour next I hope I get to listen inn again if thing have not changed here..

I have that concert-it doesn't have the same perfect sound as the u2.com broadcast but it's pretty fine, Janette, If you want it, send me your mail yay.gif !

I dont know I have not listened to the repeats, but take your word for it, but Im kinda tied up at home to be sitting in one spot without moving for 2 hrs straight, almost impossible unless kids and everyone is sleeping,, and in that case im asleep lol.. I had a good sleep, all I dreamt about is family and friends but mainly family..

I listened inn when it was live touring, was exciting something about live and airways, must be why I love the radio so much, than putting a CD but when they tour next I hope I get to listen inn again if thing have not changed here..

It must be bad..

I dont know I have not listened to the repeats, but take your word for it, but Im kinda tied up at home to be sitting in one spot without moving for 2 hrs straight, almost impossible unless kids and everyone is sleeping,, and in that case im asleep lol.. I had a good sleep, all I dreamt about is family and friends but mainly family..

Good, good, it's so much better if you finally got to sleep.

I watched our girls' gymnastic qualifications and went to sleep myself last night....

Oh darn I missed it, I love the gynastics, pole, volt, beams etc, oh well maybe diving then

Oh darn I missed it, I love the gynastics, pole, volt, beams etc, oh well maybe diving then

Let me see...The Gymnastics Games will be tomorrow (Tuesday, for me, for you, it's already Tuesday) at  18:30  PM Bucharest, add 5 hours and a half and you get Perth (I got this info from 'The World Clock') - Time, Which means 23:30 PM Tuesday - your time, I think.

11.30PM Yes I can watch it tomorrow, If I remember, but I saw news previews of the flour work and think I missed it, but you hardly see any good routines anymore, but thats why I like to watch it to see for something outstanding..

Satisfy the eye lol, Have I missed the diving, or sprints ?? Thanks btw..

Sorry, 23:30 is the Romanian countig system....it;s 11:30 PM in your Country...

Well,  I don't know what other sports there were today.

I only saw the sports were Romania is involved - Today : Judo (we got silver), Fencing (we got silver) and Men 10m Air Rifle ( we got GOLD).
Tomorrow, Our girls face USA, China, Russia at gymnastics, I hope we beat USA, I hate it that the legendary Romanian trainer Bela Caroli chose to train them...I know it may seem mean but I just can't cope with it, especially in the situation he has to compete against us !!!

Anyway, the only path to show them we've got guts is to succeed !!
Only God knows the countless surgeries (there were accidents at the Pre-Olympic-trainings and at the Previous European tournament)  and all the pain our girls went through to be at these games, so Go Girls !!!

A little confused but maybe I'll find out watching the news ?? Or just ask the Dad, he knows :oO

A little confused but maybe I'll find out watching the news ?? Or just ask the Dad, he knows :oO

Yeah, I think The Dad works !!!

Have a nice day, I'm signing out right now...See you tomorrow !!! Bye-Byeeeethumbsup.gif!

My daughter just got out of the shower and she is hungry now so I must fry chips for her too, yes im tired but Im not sleeping :o) Im in front of the heater, keeping nice and warm, because im feeling fresh :o) and would you like some fruit or something to drink Pain ??

Have a nice day, I'm signing out right now...See you tomorrow !!! Bye-Byeeeesmile.gif

Baaack, Have a good Day, Yeah I want fruits and Something to drink, No chips for me, that's BAD food !!!!

Don't forget we have Gymnastics today, COME ON GIIRLS !!!!!!!!

11:30 PM - your time

6:30 PM - my time

Right now I'm preparing myself some Yogurt combined with raw pumpkin Seeds !!!!

Subject
U22 Shipping Status

Discussion Thread
 Response Via Email (Barbara) 07/30/2012 04:44 PM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Live Nation Member Services. I do apologize for the delay. We expect all orders including yours to be shipped within the next one - three weeks. 

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Barbara

Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service

http://www.store.livenation.com/

Toll Free (US): 800.767.7160

International: 001-(949)- 333-4820

nono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gif

Baaack, Have a good Day, Yeah I want fruits and Something to drink, No chips for me, that's BAD food !!!!

Don't forget we have Gymnastics today, COME ON GIIRLS !!!!!!!!

11:30 PM - your time

6:30 PM - my time

Right now I'm preparing myself some Yogurt combined with raw pumpkin Seeds !!!!

I hope I get to watch it smile.gif Dont know what the kids will be wanting at that time ohwell.gif

but will try and watch it..Hope your well, and yoghurt sounds nice and healthy..