Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pain_18_

Haven't Received U22??? POst YOur pics !!!!

[quote name='pain_18_ wrote:

Zooropa90']I'm still waiting too! Everyday before I open my letter box I close my eyes hoping "Please, please, please".

It's a problem - in one week I will leave Germany for two weeks to go to London... Without knowing U22 is in a safe place.

Hello, so sorry you haven't got yours either......Are you going to see the olympics live>??=D

Actually I didn't even know the Olympics would be in London when I booked the flight. I'm a little bit sad that we (my sister and me) will make holidays under such exceptional circumstances. =) I would prefer to see London with all it's flair, not as a capital the whole world is looking at.

That's what I got today:

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting Live Nation Member Services. The CDs are shipping now, on a first placed, first filled basis. They are shipping out daily from our west coast shipping partner.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Becky

Yeah, I got that answer when I first Subscribed.....And I didn't receive anything...I renewed on the 10th of July...and I already asked twice....and STILL waiting..........

Have an Awesome Vacation Zooropa, Dream Out LOud !!!!!!

That's what I got today:

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting Live Nation Member Services. The CDs are shipping now, on a first placed, first filled basis. They are shipping out daily from our west coast shipping partner.

Sincerely,

Becky

It isn't true that it is on a first placed, first filled basis . . . . . MANY here have resubscribed way, way, way before I did and mine was sent very quickly, within weeks of my resubscribing while others STILL wait. I hope everyone gets their's SOON

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zooropa90']That's what I got today:

Hello ,

Sincerely,

Becky

It isn't true that it is on a first placed, first filled basis . . . . . MANY here have resubscribed way, way, way before I did and mine was sent very quickly, within weeks of my resubscribing while others STILL wait. I hope everyone gets their's SOON

Janette's argument is very strong and correct !!!!

I just returned from my local Post-Office and they said there is NO package on my name, no Over-Sized Package notice to send WHICH means....

Either LIE-NATION (or Playback or was it live ?) 

didn't send it, either it got LOST on the way...So 

F*********!!!!!!!!!!!!!nono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gifnono.gif 

Hope Bigwave gets it all sorted out for you and for Gary-Paul and Utwothefly!!!!

Hope Bigwave gets it all sorted out for you and for Gary-Paul and Utwothefly!!!!

THANK You very Much JANETTE, you are so caring....cute.gifblue_butterfly.gif

Subject
U22 Shipping Status

Discussion Thread
 Response Via Email (Barbara) 08/03/2012 05:58 PM
Greetings!

Thank you for contacting us with your concern! We apologize for any delay with your order. 

I am pleased to let you know that your U22 order will ship on or around August 13th. 

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We will gladly assist! 

Sincerely,

Barbara

Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service

http://www.store.livenation.com/

Toll Free (US): 800.767.7160

International: 001-(949)- 333-4820

Customer By Email 08/01/2012 10:15 AM
Help Topic: U22 Shipping Status
Close Enough.

No sign of Pain ?? He must have recieved his U22, and is listening to it non stop lol, we missed ya buddy, enjoy your music..

No sign of Pain ?? He must have recieved his U22, and is listening to it non stop lol, we missed ya buddy, enjoy your music..

Neah. No U22 OF COURSE. Didn't you read the LIE_Nation answer...Not due to arrive until LATE-August...If there's any bit of truth in what they say.

Yesterday I have been at the Country-Side, getting in touch with nature and Typing my documents.

Oh so sad,lie-nation got to answer some questions !! right now im just having a tired day with not enough sleep, but im nice and warm though :o) Hope you are well, and had a nice sunday.. I had my meeting and now I may enjoy a nice wine perhaps and perhaps not, depends how tonight turns out.. Kids are home and daughter is stressed, so puts me off enjoying a wine..

Oh so sad,lie-nation got to answer some questions !! right now im just having a tired day with not enough sleep, but im nice and warm though :o) Hope you are well, and had a nice sunday.. I had my meeting and now I may enjoy a nice wine perhaps and perhaps not, depends how tonight turns out.. Kids are home and daughter is stressed, so puts me off enjoying a wine..
Enjoy your Wine !!!yay.gif

My Dad came to me today saying..."What Do we ahave here??" ..It was the NOte From The POst Office !!!

SO, I just got A NOTE from The Post-Office, I went to pick up the Oversized Package but They Said that I can't do that until Tomorrow Because My Package is at The Mailman.  Until tomrrow  I wonder if it could be U22 or Gary-Paul's Gift....

I hope it's what you want!!! Fingers crossed!!!

My Dad came to me today saying..."What Do we ahave here??" ..It was the NOte From The POst Office !!!
SO, I just got A NOTE from The Post-Office, I went to pick up the Oversized Package but They Said that I can't do that until Tomorrow Because My Package is at The Mailman.  Until tomrrow  I wonder if it could be U22 or Gary-Paul's Gift....

Anything else yet man ?

quite disapponted! unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to become happy when I received my U22 CD set yesterday, August 29th, 60 days later my first subscription to the site. These were 60 freaking days of pure anxiety and I became really sad with all this confusion and a long chain of emails discussing this issue and trying to find out where in the world was my CD set. Fernanda from Sao Paulo, Brazil