Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOO X-MAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2012

thanks guys, I'm also hoping Kris is ok as it's unusual for him not to be in contact. I'm just praying he has connection issues and nothing else

Sent mine from my mobile phone but unsure if it sent properly so sending you a PM on here incase, cheers :)

thanks for those who have replied to my mesasge on here.

I also posted about this in the zootops group on Facebook to be sure everyone saw the change of plans and Kris has replied to that and said "it should be out tonight"

so hopefully we should have something soon

I´m happy Pebs is responsible for it now but I´m afraid I won´t be part anymore because I live in Brazil and I´m sure my cards won´t arrive to anyone before Christmas. Sorry!

thanks for those who have replied to my mesasge on here.

I also posted about this in the zootops group on Facebook to be sure everyone saw the change of plans and Kris has replied to that and said "it should be out tonight"

so hopefully we should have something soon

Anyone could please send me link to this group on Facebook? I couldn´t find it.

Febottini don't worry if your cards won't arrive for Xmas! it's not a big problem :D we accept them even after New year's day :D

I´m happy Pebs is responsible for it now but I´m afraid I won´t be part anymore because I live in Brazil and I´m sure my cards won´t arrive to anyone before Christmas. Sorry!

Fe don't worry about it they will arrive and it's cool getting them after Christmas too. the year the guys were touring down here I posted mine late as we didn't get the list before I ran off to play so they would have arrived after Christmas.

it's all good we wont ban you from future years I promise wink.gif

sadly no list this morning. So just in case maybe keep sending me your details as if we don't have one by my deadline I'll send who I have

Thanks pebs! Hope all is well with Kristaps.

My sentiments exactly. Looking forward to hearing from Kristaps and Pebs. (And possibly receiving another lovely card from garycubby!)

Warmest regards,

Braillergirl

P.S. Pebs: I've just e-mailed you my info. Cheers!

just got the list! thanks Kris (and redandwhitepebble for the just in case) here we go!!!!

STOP THE PRESS!!!

My address has been copied across wrongly from my email to the list, so can you please amend your copy to reflect the change so I don't miss out on receiving your cards?

«21» Nikaliptus

the first line of the address should be;

U2 / 189 S...... Street (use the street name as per the list, I just don't want to publicly publish it here where people not participating can read it)

*** As well as being the best band in the world, the 'U2 / ' that was missed from the start of my address is my unit #, so if this isn't included before the street # (189), I won't receive your cards. ***

If you're unsure, please PM me to clarify.  Thanks

joshua84 wrote:i didn't receive it!!! is my name on the list??

Didn't see you on it :/ . Get in touch with kristaps asap.

As yet not received a list.

Didn't see you on it either, I'm sure kris will do another so people won't miss out

For the next list, 20 and 22 have the same address and need to be changed? Or ok? Just checking

For the next list, 20 and 22 have the same address and need to be changed?
im thinking shes staying there with electricco....not sure...

Ill shoot electricco a message