Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOO X-MAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2012

i'd like to thank everybody here for the beautiful cards i received!!! THANK YOUUUU!!!!!

Thanks to:

Lori7

Nikaliptus

Tina E.

Chrissie

June T

Garycubby

Monica Y

Tina V

Joelle

Gibbo

eletricco

Alec

Francesca

Peter K. 

Terri B

Suee

Antonio M

I 70

Nikki

Maul's

Braillergirl

Katie

Ingrida

Happy Easter everyone :P

I loooooooved the cards Ive received!!!! I hope my cards have arrived savely 2 :D

Thanks for the cards everyone.......sorrry mine was kind of late :)

Thank you (very belated) to everyone who sent me cards. They were lovely and very creative. I had a list of individual thank yous but misplaced it while waiting for the resurrection of the Zoo  :rolleyes:

Welcome back to the Zoo!

Guest electricco

Thanks to Everyone Great Xmas Cards Nice wishes it's Good to Be Back on the New Zoooo

I´d like to thank everyone who sent me a card. Loved! Sorry for those I couldn´t reply... I promise this year I´ll be prepared for it a long time before Christmas.

Belated most heartfelt thanks for the Christmas cards, in no precise order, to 

electricco

illumination70

monica martino

redandwhitepebble

garycubby

xrayjets

nikaliptus

mysoulis

laila keto

alesham

nikki1120

ingrida

suee

cathy l

Some have been so amazingly creative... this year i will do differently thanks to you all :D 

Yes this is very later! Plus sorry if someone has already done this.

But wish to say a BIG THANK YOU for all the lovely Christmas cards, good wishes and presents, that was sent to me... 

Wishing you YOU ALL and GOOD, HAPPY and WELL 2013.

It may take me a while to be up and running here... feel a bit lost here... and still trying to find my way around here... ;)

Hello all U2 friends. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the cards everyone.......sorrry mine was kind of late :)

You know the best part about cards being late? You get that happy happy rush all over again. Your card arrived here just before this new zoo started again and it was fantastic to feel that connection that we'd all been missing. It really made me smile to see it and to think of my zoo family and that you were all still out there.

electricco

illumination70

monica martino

redandwhitepebble

garycubby

xrayjets

nikaliptus

mysoulis

laila keto

alesham

nikki1120

ingrida

suee

cathy l

Some have been so amazingly creative... this year i will do differently thanks to you all :D 

Chrissie, I love the creativity and the inspiration I get from seeing those cards sent to me too, but most of all, I love the fact that we are brought together by the simple act of sending a card. Whether those cards are hand made / designed and printed / or store bought, we are receiving a message of friendship and love from someone we probably would never would have met elsewhere. And that makes this group of friends and those cards received so very special :) 

electricco

illumination70

monica martino

redandwhitepebble

garycubby

xrayjets

nikaliptus

mysoulis

laila keto

alesham

nikki1120

ingrida

suee

cathy l

Chrissie, I love the creativity and the inspiration I get from seeing those cards sent to me too, but most of all, I love the fact that we are brought together by the simple act of sending a card. Whether those cards are hand made / designed and printed / or store bought, we are receiving a message of friendship and love from someone we probably would never would have met elsewhere. And that makes this group of friends and those cards received so very special :)

Couldn't have said better ;)

Happy New (Zoo) Year! Hope everyone is well.

Thank you so much for all the beautiful cards and gifts. I love receiving--and sending--handwritten mail. Designing Christmas cards for our annual exchange brings me a lot of joy and pleasure. 

Here's to a joyous St. Patrick's Day and a happy Easter.

Warmest regards and hugs to all my 'crafty' Zoo friends,

B.

I wanted to thank everyone who sent me a card this year because you brightened up the Christmas Season and the month of January too!!