Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

Massive Benefit 12-12-12---will U2 be there?!

your age?

what are you, like 23?

youre not from my generation that is for sure.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i was 23 once....  ( if i remember correctly!!  haha) roll.gif

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

xtraspicy62']your age?

what are you, like 23?

youre not from my generation that is for sure.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i was 23 once....  ( if i remember correctly!!  haha) roll.gif

you mean senility is kicking in?

dont worry...according to brian williams, keith moon played tonighteek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

you like billy joel spicy??  i used to , but kinda out grew him, i think!

performers can get really ill from the hot stage lights, and clothing that doesnt breathe....

idk....

he didnt look happy or like he was having fun at all.....

you still around spicy??  i gotta check out pretty quick...  this was fun tho!  see you soon.... toyou.gif

you still around spicy??  i gotta check out pretty quick...  this was fun tho!  see you soon.... toyou.gif
me too....twas a blast ma dear!

Its fun hanging out with you my friend.

Laie_23.gif

I was put off by the quips from so called announcers. Showing a lack of humility about a natural occuring force of nature made them look and sound childish. New York will kick Sandy's ass? Really Adam Sandler? Big talk "for a human".

I didn't like this benefit. It just reminded me that no one threw a benefit for all the states severely impacted by this year's tornados.

And on another note, where were all the local New York/New Jersey bands? Yeah I know Bon Jovi were there (with teleprompters!), Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen etc but they always play, where were the current generation of musicians? Where were Interpol, Strokes, mrnorth, Elizaveta and countless others? I told my friends in mrnorth they should have been invited to play MSG, they've opened for the Who.

Instead I saw a terrible rendition of 'Comfortably Numb' constipated by Eddie Vedder and a seriously out of shape Kanye West. Chris Martin with and without Michael Stipe was nice. Billy Joel sounded good as always, Bon Jovi...not what they used to be.

I'm kind of glad U2 did not participate.