Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

37, 201 Seems like the people who try to do good, love and help others are the ones getting jilted. (sorry, just being honest here) Maybe in the coming days I'll find a better perspective but not right now!

37, 202 Thanks counters for your positive thoughts and hopes, .think I'll sign off for now and get some rest! Reboot!

37 203

Now that I'm older I have more security than I experienced in the past. I do have concerns for those who may be vulnerable socially and economically, and how they may fare under these changing conditions.

We do good, love & help others this is our humanity .

And taking care of ourselves to.. Have a good rest LA

37,206 Feeling rested and went to sleep early just trying to catch up on missed sleep because of the election and still trying to process. Meanwhile, it's a sunny day.

Stay counting! Don't stop believing and don't stop the counting. 

37, 209 It's Veteran's Day is the US. Happy Friday everyone, have a good weekend and keep a counting.  : )

I know this is not the right place, but I can't find what I'm looking for..........

I start by saying a very big sorry for not being able to send any Christmas cards last year to U2 friends ( if anyone is able to put this in the Christmas card post end of last year and in this years ) I would like to leave a message there.  :(

I have and having a very bad time, living on very little money, was not even able to afford my renew sub that I have been a member for so many years.

This is the first time I have been here since last year and can't find my way round and not renewing my sub guess cuts out a lot I am no longer can get into. :mellow:

If anyone can do the above... thank you. xxx

37211 Sorry to read that Suee. Hope that things will get better soon for you.

37 212

I hear you, Suee. I'm in the same boat. The past few years have improved for me, in many was, so I don't suffer as much.

Hopefully things will improve for you also. Nice you're here. :)

Edited by hestia