Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

14980 will let Zhiv know we're close to 15000, she's drooling over Paul Hollywood at the moment lol

14 939 Well...I have this problem...I told you....If someone mixes seriousness and making fun...I can't tell which is which and I have severe problems fitting in anywhere because everyone I meet seems to be that kind of persons...So it's hard to live like this...I feel a huge weight on my chest ! I don't wanna give names or details...I think you got it...I hope you did....

14981 I can understand that Chris, and this maybe too simplistic but just be yourself (free yourself, be yourself, if only you could see yourself :) ), you seem to get on fine with everyone in here and we all like chatting to ya! I think in life there are gonna be times that we feel we don't fit in, we've probably all felt like that, but I find if I'm just myself I'm at my happiest within myself. Admittedly sometimes I think someone means one thing and I feel upset but with time realise it's just a misunderstanding, on the whole I think most people are warm and kind and have good intentions.

Dunno if that helps in any way or is just me warbling on in some kinda Bongalese lol :lol:

14 983 Thx Anj ! You need to be aware that there are evil people out there,though....I know what I mean...Going for a walk ti try clear my head ! OH AND hello everyone!!!!

Edited by pain_18_

14 983 Thx Anj ! You need to be aware that there are evil people out there,though....I know what I mean...Going for a walk ti try clear my head ! OH AND hello everyone!!!!

14983 evil? :(  As in social media or you have met personally? 

14984 - hello. Had a message from Anj that I should be here! So I am! I feel so special. :)

14985 need to count down, where has everyone gone!!!

14986 - I don't know. They gone!

14987 sorry called you in and only lazy me in here!!!

14988 - I know dragged me away from watching Friends and sewing!

14990 yey, hello Marty, only 9 to go!

10 doh

Edited by Anjana

Can I do two then????