Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

33 485 Woo!!!

I didn't show up today as I didn't stop from 9 to 22  

This year there is a lot of technical drawing, and even in artistic drawing we are making geometrical things, which guess I do pretty fast but anyway I want to be in class and learn all to design my things in 3D . The most interesting thing apart from exercises and stuff was that we started to design our floor tiles for a bathroom which is fun. In computer we are learning autocad. So yes sometimes I come out of the class with a geometrical face :P but it's all right, I like it anyway and I'm good at those things. History of ceramics is beautiful, we are with the ancient cultures. Materials and technology: :o  :o In volume we were designing two pieces, one using a plate of clay, another one beginning with a block with a basic geometrical shape that we had to cut, twist and play with. The next thing is a relief for a tile that we will carve in plaster... 

And the best: ceramics workshop!! We did our first exercices using the coil tecnique, then we did a "nest" made with coils (it's ready yet in the oven), then a box, which we painted with a technique that uses a kind of liquid clay, and finally I have a girl taking shape in the kitchen!! I didn't post pics yet but I'm about to retake the habit :). There are a lot of techniques in ceramics I want to learn because it is really cool!

33, 487  Tomorrow...Glasgow!

33  490  It's today too, you know....The first night in Glasgow !!!

33 485 Woo!!!

I didn't show up today as I didn't stop from 9 to 22  

This year there is a lot of technical drawing, and even in artistic drawing we are making geometrical things, which guess I do pretty fast but anyway I want to be in class and learn all to design my things in 3D . The most interesting thing apart from exercises and stuff was that we started to design our floor tiles for a bathroom which is fun. In computer we are learning autocad. So yes sometimes I come out of the class with a geometrical face :P but it's all right, I like it anyway and I'm good at those things. History of ceramics is beautiful, we are with the ancient cultures. Materials and technology: :o  :o In volume we were designing two pieces, one using a plate of clay, another one beginning with a block with a basic geometrical shape that we had to cut, twist and play with. The next thing is a relief for a tile that we will carve in plaster... 

And the best: ceramics workshop!! We did our first exercices using the coil tecnique, then we did a "nest" made with coils (it's ready yet in the oven), then a box, which we painted with a technique that uses a kind of liquid clay, and finally I have a girl taking shape in the kitchen!! I didn't post pics yet but I'm about to retake the habit :). There are a lot of techniques in ceramics I want to learn because it is really cool!

33  491  That's so cool, TAN-Geometrical Face !!!! I wish I had a girl taking shape in the kitchen....

33492 Ceramics seems to be exciting the way you talk about it :)

33 498...looks like I'm still here!!

33  500 !!!! ME TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!