Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

33   810   I will be on the MIXLR-stream (U2gigs or whoever will there be streaming) but will try to keep quiet as much as possible ... Will also keep an eye on the Live thread that's posted here...

Edited by pain_18_

33   812   Happy Birthday Achtung Baby !!!!!  18.11.1991

post-547180-0-69050900-1447849933_thumb.jpg

Edited by pain_18_

33 814 makes me feel old Bought it on tape, because I only had a tape recorder when I moved to Sweden

33  815  My first Achtung Baby was on tape too...I only had the car cassette player...Back in the autumn of 2003........With time it evolved into the Uber-Deluxe you can admire above ^ :D

33  816  When I first threw the cassette into the player and Zoo Station started I thought the cassette or the cassette player must be broken....I was totally confused...... LOL....

33 818 I just have the regular CD. I might have the vinyl in Iceland, at least l have some 7" and 45".

33 819 Happy birthday Achtung Baby! 

Dear zootops, finally the morning got complicated with business and now I go to class and then come back and then judo. You see - I'm running out of time also!

But it is showday and as soon as the training finishes I run home and join the action! :P

33   821    Always great to hear from accosting Tan Geometrical Face (strictly joking) who has a girl taking shape in the kitchen...I heard the curves are coming along nicely !

Edited by pain_18_

33   822  I have the CD too, Polly, but as you can see, I couldn't help myself...

Edited by pain_18_

33 822 I have the CD too, Polly, but as you can see, I couldn't help myself...

33 823....I understand completely

33   824  When I heard THAT was coming out,,,I was on it and didn't stop until I had it !!!