Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

33 902 Next weekend we are going to Portugal!! :lol: And the thing that annoys me is that I won't be in Dublin at the same time. -_-

And if all goes well, I will spend this weekend in the library, and also two mates and I are going to dig to get mud! :lol: It is mud to try and make colour tests on it

33 903 reasonable flights and hotel found for 28 Nov. Just need a ticket now

33 803.......Suee Are you awake. I've been in Stockholm tonight. Just came home

So sorry  I missed you. :( How are you. :) xxx

33 906 I'm doing good, mot much happening. Looking forward to my trip to Iceland in just one month. Sorry I missed you too.

33 910

We went to get mud some km away, in a forest where one of my mates knew we could find clay. I parked the car near a hunter's car and when we started walking we heard a shot!! :lol: Man, a bummer! Further we found that the way was turned into a big pool of brown water so we had to climb up the bushes. And a bit further -there it was, the mine! Do you know when they cut the land of the forest with machines? You see several coloured strips of mud. We wanted the yellowish one. And you can also discern it from earth because it's sticky. There is also dark clay, but that one is difficult to discern from earth for students like us. We also took a bit of an orange one we saw a bit uphill. Now I guess we will put it to dry, wash it, grind it whatever :)

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca

33   915  I'm sad for the forest that was cut down...

Edited by pain_18_

33   921   I took a break from this and fb, at least tried to......