Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

34 052 I went to judo where I'm learning more now, and i fought my fights, but one of them ended up holding hands. That was surrender. :lol:

I keep studying the mud as we have to study it before Portugal. Excusez moi tonight. xx  :)

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca

34 052 I went to judo where I'm learning more now, and i fought my fights, but one of them ended up holding hands. That was surrender. :lol:

I keep studying the mud as we have to study it before Portugal. Excusez moi tonight. xx  :)

34  053 Your stories are great !!! Mud-studying sounds incredible !!!

34, 057 Pichu is back and married!!Congrats and Happy Thanksgiving! This year I am in charge of the Sweet Potato/Pecan Casserole while my Mom is cooking the turkey and stuffing. :P

34   062     I'm back too....And more aloe than ever !!!

Edited by pain_18_

34 064. Guess we'll have thanksgiving in Europe soon like everything that comes from the States

34  065 Was just listening to Brian Eno's  I'll come running to tie your shoes-song (from the album Dali's Car) and remembered I had a girl tying my shoes and dressing me up in Kindergarten....Haven't seen any Real Action Since.....

34 064. Guess we'll have thanksgiving in Europe soon like everything that comes from the States

34   066    It's  a dangerous thought...Every country should preserve their tradition....."The Whole World turning into America" to quote Bono.

Edited by pain_18_

34   067 That will be the End of The World, POlly......Well I guess it has to end sometime, like life....You're not getting out of it alive.