Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

37489 I hope you will find the right clay solution 

37 490 Thanks, Malahide! I'm happy with regular clay but I' just exploring new things :)

Today my tutor and the project teacher were telling me to make jewelry, complicated jewelry but I think I will dedicate my time to the girls B)

Hope I'll be in my right mind soon: meaning to find a calm, peaceful moment so I can concentrate all of my creative force....All of me....., so I can dedicate myself to the girls too !!!

37   501   !!!!!

Edited by pain_18_

37   503  I LOVe Counting.... Reminds me of my late grandmother..........Since it's winter....I remember the winters when my grandfather used to light up the fire (there was a massive snow-blanked - over the garden and everywhere outside - that sparkled in the peaceful-perfect world of then....) in the stove and in the moments I was getting bored she used to tell me to count (usually pen on paper, just for fun and to also exercise my hand-writing and well...brain....) or just count out loud, at least from 1 to 100...I remember losing my breath counting out loud so she could hear it and decide If I went wrong...I mostly got it right............So here's to grandparents (God Bless them where-ever they may be - except our hearts- if they're gone) and to counting !!! WHO knew I'd end up LOVING what she helped me discover in myself : counting and drawing (that's another story)!!!!  I also remember on one day there was such a massive snowfall that it was towering over the roofs of houses and my grandfather made a tunnel from the door to the gate of the garden so we could go out and also through the garden to certain places in the back yard that he had winter-work to do......I crystal-clearly  remember a day when he took  me out on my small sledge .... The village was quiet and peaceful....distant chirps, dogs-barking and children playing echoed....then an old car passed ( very slowly on the freshly snow-cleared road, there was so much snow, not all the snow layers could be removed in time) by honking at my grandfather (everybody knew him since the village was small and he was a veteran of the WWII also) and he turned to me saying " What does the car-honk sound like, grandson, c'mon....Too-Too-Too--Do_do-do....."  He was very elegant : wore a grey winter overcoat (with a  small black quarrel pattern) and somekind of special fur-hat on his head... He always used to be very elegant...No matter what he did......Even yard-work.........

It was the early 90's, I must have been very small......

Edited by pain_18_

37 504

Wonderful memories, Chris.

I remember snow like that when I was a kid in Buffalo. The drifts would be high up to the doors some days, and the sidewalks would be banked up over our heads, five feet or so. The snow sparkling at night from the street lights. Not as much snow these past few years. I don't do winter sports, but I do enjoy being outside in the snow. It's been very icy this week.

I've been really spacey from the yoga philosophy, being outside helps me keep my mind clear.

37 505

Very busy at work this week. It's good business is prosperous.;)

Keep up the artworks!!

37 506

I appreciate all the information & inspiration you share,

Tan. :)

Good night, all.

37489 I hope you will find the right clay solution 

37 490 Thanks, Malahide! I'm happy with regular clay but I' just exploring new things :)

Today my tutor and the project teacher were telling me to make jewelry, complicated jewelry but I think I will dedicate my time to the girls B)

Hope I'll be in my right mind soon: meaning to find a calm, peaceful moment so I can concentrate all of my creative force....All of me....., so I can dedicate myself to the girls too !!!

37   501   !!!!!

37 508 Yes, Cris!!

37   503  I LOVe Counting.... Reminds me of my late grandmother..........Since it's winter....I remember the winters when my grandfather used to light up the fire (there was a massive snow-blanked - over the garden and everywhere outside - that sparkled in the peaceful-perfect world of then....) in the stove and in the moments I was getting bored she used to tell me to count (usually pen on paper, just for fun and to also exercise my hand-writing and well...brain....) or just count out loud, at least from 1 to 100...I remember losing my breath counting out loud so she could hear it and decide If I went wrong...I mostly got it right............So here's to grandparents (God Bless them where-ever they may be - except our hearts- if they're gone) and to counting !!! WHO knew I'd end up LOVING what she helped me discover in myself : counting and drawing (that's another story)!!!!  I also remember on one day there was such a massive snowfall that it was towering over the roofs of houses and my grandfather made a tunnel from the door to the gate of the garden so we could go out and also through the garden to certain places in the back yard that he had winter-work to do......I crystal-clearly  remember a day when he took  me out on my small sledge .... The village was quiet and peaceful....distant chirps, dogs-barking and children playing echoed....then an old car passed ( very slowly on the freshly snow-cleared road, there was so much snow, not all the snow layers could be removed in time) by honking at my grandfather (everybody knew him since the village was small and he was a veteran of the WWII also) and he turned to me saying " What does the car-honk sound like, grandson, c'mon....Too-Too-Too--Do_do-do....."  He was very elegant : wore a grey winter overcoat (with a  small black quarrel pattern) and somekind of special fur-hat on his head... He always used to be very elegant...No matter what he did......Even yard-work.........

It was the early 90's, I must have been very small......

37 509 Nice story, Cris!!

37 504

Wonderful memories, Chris.

I remember snow like that when I was a kid in Buffalo. The drifts would be high up to the doors some days, and the sidewalks would be banked up over our heads, five feet or so. The snow sparkling at night from the street lights. Not as much snow these past few years. I don't do winter sports, but I do enjoy being outside in the snow. It's been very icy this week.

I've been really spacey from the yoga philosophy, being outside helps me keep my mind clear.

37 510 We've never had so much snow here in the town. Maybe in the mountains  :P

37 506

I appreciate all the information & inspiration you share,

Tan. :)

Good night, all.

37 511 I'm glad you like it and you don't find it boring :P

37 513 Give us a sneak peak of your drawing, Cris!

Here !!!!

37   514

There is a fog....that insinuates itself through the trees.... TAN..I think you already saw it on fb.....MORE girls-drawings coming soon.....Don't know HOW soon......I really don't know what I'll do.....What is it that I'll draw......I'm floating with the fog , for the moment........

post-547180-0-43147300-1482437626_thumb.jpg

Edited by pain_18_

37   516      Glad you enjoyed my story, friends !

37517 I hope I'm right but I think I see trees, air, a wood, ...

37507 Hi counters

37 512 How are you today, Malahide?

37518 I'm ok thanks! :) It's already a new day since I saw your post just now.

37517 I hope I'm right but I think I see trees, air, a wood, ...

Could be.....

37  520

The thing is there is a FOG flowing in and through-out, Malahide.... At least that's what I TRIED to draw....All the other elements you mentioned are present too, of course.......

37  521

37 513 Give us a sneak peak of your drawing, Cris!

Here !!!!

37   514

There is a fog....that insinuates itself through the trees.... TAN..I think you already saw it on fb.....MORE girls-drawings coming soon.....Don't know HOW soon......I really don't know what I'll do.....What is it that I'll draw......I'm floating with the fog , for the moment........

Beautiful! 37 522

37, 524 Have fun Tan!

Cris, your Grandparents story was true gold. Loved reading it! :)

I can see the fog there and how it swirls, I see the fog around the rock quarries often while I'm driving in the morning. It has a way of itself and mysterious looking.

37, 525 See you all later, busy day with cooking and baking and later a lil Christmas Party and sangria! ;)