Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

37 626

ooo that sounds goooood!

37   627   JEN !!! Long time no see !!! How's your art going?  And LIFE in Dublin ?

37 626

ooo that sounds goooood!

37   627   JEN !!! Long time no see !!! How's your art going?  And LIFE in Dublin ?

37   628

hey I have been so so so busy the last couple of months!!! its crazy hahah! Dublin is AMAZING love studying there! Best decision of my life so far!!!

My artwork is going well too :D I have an exhibition opening this sunday in the Netherlands and I had to fly over for a few days hahaha so weird!!! 

Im still working with photography and film as projections, but im also learning new technical stuff, like 3d and animations :)

How have you been the last few months?

37 626

ooo that sounds goooood!

37   628

hey I have been so so so busy the last couple of months!!! its crazy hahah! Dublin is AMAZING love studying there! Best decision of my life so far!!!

My artwork is going well too :D I have an exhibition opening this sunday in the Netherlands and I had to fly over for a few days hahaha so weird!!! 

Im still working with photography and film as projections, but im also learning new technical stuff, like 3d and animations :)

How have you been the last few months?

37   629    WOW JEN !!!!!!!

37   630    Me.....The usual.....Working and drawing, taking pictures....listening to music......You know......

37   630    Me.....The usual.....Working and drawing, taking pictures....listening to music......You know......

37 631

Nice :D nothing better than music, drawing and making pictures :D

Apologies in advance: we have to close the thread - these very long threads are having an impact on the board performance, particularly on these very very busy times...

Feel free to open a new Have to count thread...

For your understanding, thanks.

• Sad 1