Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

5151 My ex is married, lol not the guy who rang lol dads told everyone im on the market basically.. lol

5152 Last night I dreamt I was trying to call my dad to watch a live footy game with me and the ticket cost $124 and that I would get reasonable seats and he was coming, mean while I was playing basket ball for my daughter at the backsatage of the footy players rooms and I scored a goal, weird dream but needless to say it was amusing lol

5153 My footy team lost tonight, was watching the game :(. Never mind they are still 3rd on the ladder :)

5154 'and he had my achilles heel he loves specific children' I don't get this part !

5156 So, did this guy call, did you see him...?? I still don't understand.

5157 Lets just say he called but he did not call back yet. I think because I mentioned my ex meanwhile which might have scared him off but it was just because he is the father lol nevermind change subject

5158 Beautiful Day on the radio !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by pain_18_

5159 You know what I feel like just one more scotch since I dont feel anything, im ok I know I am..

Edited by 123love

5160 Beautiful day is a nice song kewl, some U2 , no u2 here just mix of all sort off goodies and I have no idea what song is on atm lol

5161  Also on my radio: Gary Clark Junior- Bright lights, big city, Daughter-Get Lucky, Lorde - Royals and Morcheeba - Enjoy the Ride

5162 I dont know who that is  :huh: Right now Vasoline ~ Stone Temple Pilots

5163 If you search the youtube, you'll find out who all those artists are !

5164 I know but if I do that I have to listen to their music and I dont want to because im enjoying my radio, right now their playing I want it all by Queen :) love Queen

5165 I hope to hear some U2 but rarely do people request U2 :( So just have to wait when the station put them on in the computer programme, right now their playing Janies got a gun , my mum loves this song , I have no idea why ?  :huh:

5169 Did you read that book I sent you and what did you think ?

5170 Apparently dad made the call this morning to all the single men out their for me  :D And he made it overseas as well  :D

5171 I began to read it but didn't get to finish it 'cause I had to tend to my project...I'll get to it next week after I will be free of projects...

Edited by pain_18_

5172 Ok let me honestly know what you think because I live by that strictly ;) And im proud of Jehovah hes amazing he kewl and awesome and hes my friend :D

5173 Other than God I have people all around me but I still feel very lonely, wish I knew why :(

5174 Mysteries ...better leave them as they are.

5175 I know, I think it's because im single and wish to share the sky with someone.. I think also too im getting older and I dont want to be a prune when Im with someone I still want to be fresh thats why dad made a call for me because I seriously want to move on..