Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

5326 Funnily enough, it was my fault this time, although I have corrected my mistake :P

5327 - tut tut frank lol!

5328 I apologise for my lapse in standards lol B) B) :D:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

5329 - just make sure that it doesn't happen again! 

5330 It would've been plausible if he would have had a few drinks...or you, Zhivvy...but everyone seems pretty sober.

Edited by pain_18_

5330 It would've been plausible if he had a few drinks...

5331 No such luck :lol::D;):):ph34r: :ph34r:

5329 - just make sure that it doesn't happen again! 

5332 Of course it will happen again !

5333 Here either... I'm pausing today so that tomorrow I can drink harder !

Edited by pain_18_

5342 I didn't but thanks anyway :P Got woken at 6:30am...

5343 I've been fighting all afternoon to keep my eyes open, and now you watch tonight I wont be able to sleep lol

5345 We're always back in here... U2 Addicts Anonymous

5346 Heeeey, Everyone gone??????

Oh Hello Frankaz !!!

Edited by pain_18_

5347 What do you think, Frankaz, will the new album be out this year? If yes, would you consider buying it?

Also: How do you rate U2's last three albums : All That You, Bomb and No Line as opposed to the 90's : Baby, Zooropa (20 years old yesterday) and Pop ???

Edited by pain_18_

5348 Their 90's stuff is their best period... POP being my favourite. Mainly because they get me to like the kind of music I really don't listen too...

All That You was good, from tracks 1 to 7. 8 onward was just filler... then they just kept on copying that album with the subsequent ones to the point where no line had no surprises other than it was incredibly dull. I'll probably get the new album but I'll have to listen to it thoroughly before I buy it, I don't want to waste my money on another crap album.

5349 - a quick hello before I have to pop out. Hope you are all good 

• Upvote 1

5350 I agree with you on All That You and Bomb, I would add Wild Honey as a Huge Filler, I liked these a lot when they first came out but as time passed I began to find them pretty bad. To me No Line sounds better than the other two but it doesn't break the rules, it's not a Ground Breaking Album as Bono bragged before its release. It's just a collections of songs that are Ok...They overworked it, they just messed it up over those 5 years, I heard a really great guitar riff of Edge's on Magnificent on one of the studio sneak-peaks here on the site, he was letting himself go, they should have kept that...the letting go feeling; instead, they inhibited it !!!

As for the 90's, I also think it was their best creative period with Achtung Baby being my all time favourite. In my opinion: they would have to top Achtung with the new album if they want to be relevant !

Hello Zhivvy !

Edited by pain_18_