Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

6052 It's freezing cold here in Perth, I wish I was overseas enjoying summer like everyone else

Hi 123 . . . loving our weather and will send you some! You will have summer once we are all cold and wet again, lol, then we will all be jealous of Australia's warmth.

6054 Hi everyone, hope you are all well and staying warm or cool. Whatever way you like. We've been having some unusual monsoon weather for California and lightening the other night.

6055 Hey you two, hope your enjoying yourselves in all that lovely weather, and I love lightening, dont know about monsoon though  :huh:

Just sitting here listening to my music, thinking about putting a CD on instead of radio for a change, and just finished my cuppa

6058 Monsoon weather? Nothing like that here, but having overcast skies and cool mornings - that moist air rolls in from the coast, then burns off. Not too hot here (which is unusual for us this time of year), not too cool. Hope it lasts! Funny how we are not all that far apart, LAWoman, but our weather can be at times! 

6059 Went to the movies yesterday and driving home saw a sign I liked! A local restaurant is having a U2 tribute band! YEAH!!! Will be fun  :)

6060 Just now read about a storm (Flossie) that formed off Baja and is now heading towards Hawaii - that must be what's affecting us weather-wise here in CA. Hawaii is apparently on high alert bracing for it's impact. Hope all will be well!!!

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/29/19749826-tropical-storm-flossie-threatens-life-and-property-on-hawaii?lite

Edited by Janette B

6064 Good afternoon! Seems no one is around today, but I will try again another time  ;)

Good evening everyone...

Sorry I missed you Janette. x

6066 Just checking back and so sorry to have missed you Suee xoxoxo

It's been too long since we've talked!!! Hope all is well with you!!!

6068 It rained for us most the night I think, but I did sleep well

6070 If it doesn't become more lively, we risk to be shut down. ;)

6071 Good morning . . . l'm awake and ready to make a little noise, lol

6075 You know its the bloggers keeping this forum alive, but wait till tour time, you wont be able to keep up with the site  :lol: kind of like me if I was healthy