Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

9726 Pain, will send you a PM as soon as I can. I just tried and it said that I cannot send another PM until 9:07 (am or pm, I didn't notice). It's 9:03 am here, so will try again soon. What's with that stupid requirement????? Never had any problem sending a PM before. Don't worry though, nothing bad. Teenage stuff.

Edited by Janette B

9728 And it is now 9:14, so let me see if I can now send

9728 Something stupid happened..the page refreshed real quick and I , by mistake of the frame-speed, removed you from friends instead of clicking on the 'send me a message button'...now it says I have to wait 5 minutes until re-friend ! ...Damn !!! Sorry !!!!!! Will try again in 5 minutes !!!!

Edited by pain_18_

9731 I got the friends added notification and your test pm. It let me respond to your test and it let me send a PM. Strange things going on over here, lol

9732 Looks like everything is now working properly. I will see you later, I'm off to start the day. 

9734 Just cruising through and wondering is anyone is around . . . guess not! See you all later then.

9735 I was watching some TV, now I'm going to sleep, good day to you, Janette and Good Night to all the others under the blanket of the night gently putting the Earth to rest ! :D

9738 Good Afternoon !

Edited by pain_18_

9740 Just the softest bit of blue in the sky this morning and I'm off to wake the kids . . . I don't understand it, they set their alarm clocks, yet never manage to get out of bed!!!

9742 Sweet skies in your words, Janette, sweet kids...

Cloudy & Sad atmosphere here...makes me think about my loneliness so I ' m loudly  playing some U2 to free myself !!!

Edited by pain_18_

9742 Hey, double post. Kids are up, yeah!

Hi Pain! I'm doing well enough this morning, staying strong and facing the day head-on! Will be pretty busy today, so that's good, no time to dwell on anything but what's happening in the moment  :)

Hope all is well with you!!! What are you up to today?

• Upvote 1

9744 Another double post!

Yes, chase that loneliness away!!!

Edited by Janette B
  • Upvote 1

9745 I've been coughing all night so I got up very late, watched some Top-Gear (UK & USA) on BBC-Knowledge, ate, drank coffee, went out to buy some medicine, got sad (I feel so Senseless), started to listen to U2...Now I'm listening and trying not to think about anything, not a thing....I wish I could !!!

What is your business (so to speak) for today ?

9747 I understand!!! I hope that you do find peace within yourself . . . that is difficult. I struggle with many things and that is certainly one of them!!! I don't know if you're religious or spiritual, but I'm most at peace when I manage to give control to God. Not easy for me as I normally fight for control in my chaotic life, lol, but when I manage, I feel so good.

9749 So you asked about my day .  . .

To start, I am off to the gym for an exercise class. Then, meeting a new friend for coffee - she goes to the same gym, we take yoga together and there is a coffee place next door. After that, going to a sort of halfway house for families that are facing hard times. Going to join a couple women from church and bring Thanksgiving dinner. I have a doctor's appt. in the afternoon - just a check up. After that, who knows? I should straighten up the house, but I'm not feeling it, lol.

Edited by Janette B

9748 I don't know...everything is so chaotic...

9750 I know the feeling!!!!! I never knew life could get so difficult. But I surround myself with positivity and that has helped. Banish anything negative that brings you down (easy to say, hard to do). I started a list of things I'm grateful for like the list on the thread. It has made me slow down and pay attention to things I never thought about before. It has helped me to see the good and has helped me to stop dwelling on the bad. When something negative pops into my head, I tell myself to think another way. I force myself to smile or dance or think of something positive. Slowly it has helped me to retrain my thinking. It isn't always easy at all, but it is becoming easier with time.