Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

9751 You said that you were up coughing and had to buy some medicine . . . . I hope that you aren't coming down with something. Take good care!!!!

9752 I'm down with something (coughing) for three weeks now. I know, Janette, you're right and, besides, I should be the one encouraging and supporting you, your day sounds lovely !!! Thanks for the good advice, I don't know what you do but every time I'm down you bring me back up !

• Upvote 1

9753 You have helped me a lot too! It helps to tell someone when you're down, just saying it to someone helps to chase it away. We are all in this life together to support and encourage one another. It goes both ways. Remember that we GET to carry each other!!! Just know that you're never alone in life. You're a really good person, cling to that!!!

• Upvote 1

9755 Of course I am, lol, listen to your elders  :)

9756  I wish you and your family an easy and joyful day as I assume you'll be getting off soon !

9757 I want to tell you that the BOX-SET Edition of the 25th-October-Rose Bowl Show (the show you were at) was my mother's gift for passing a monster-exam in June 2010 !

9757 I do have to go and get the kids out the door. PM me if you need to talk or vent!!! Will be sending you positive thoughts and encouragement throughout the day!!!!

9759 Another double post, lol

What an awesome, loving gift from your mother! She obviously understands what U2 means to you! 

9760 Keep your eyes open for a swoosh of green in the front row . . . that's me, lol. It's hard to spot though as the camera is continually moving and you get dizzy and disoriented.

9759 Also, on the Rose-Bowl stadium Romania had beat Colombia in 1994 at the USA World Cup, Hagi marked the most beautiful goal of the championship as the critics later reviewed !

9760 She is my main U2-stuff and concert (DM this spring) sponsor, she also gave me the money to buy the Uber-Deluxe in 2012 and almost every U2 thing !

9764 Oh that's nice. You will always have warm memories of your mom with U2 - a nice connection!!!

The Rose Bowl is a really beautiful and historic stadium in a lovely town. We saw an Olympics event there when they were in LA.

9765 Okay, I have to go. Take care and we will talk later. Do PM me if you're feeling down and we'll chase away those blues before you know it!!!

9771  It's evening here and I'm Listening to this : 

Edited by pain_18_