Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

9826 Sorry that I missed you Pain, the kids needed me for a moment and the phone was ringing so had to run. 

9827 Love your drawing! A beautiful wintry scene that has elements that make me think of Van Gogh, yet it is all your own at the same time. Nicely done  :)

9828 I hope that you are feeling better about things? Stay strong, my friend!!!!

9829 I was watching Top-Gear...Thanks for the good comment about the drawing ! Gotta be off to sleep now !

9831 morning/afternoon...what time is it in the world?!

9832 don't think anyone's about so will nip back later. There be sunshine here, very welcome after days of heavy rain :)

9833 Hello, it has been raining all morning here after a week of relatively sunshine-painted-skies !

98344869.gif

9835 That cow character is so cute, Anjana, hello to U2 and glad you have sunshineee, sunshineeee (guitar sounds and bird-songs spring out of the Riad ) !

Edited by pain_18_

9827 Love your drawing! A beautiful wintry scene that has elements that make me think of Van Gogh, yet it is all your own at the same time. Nicely done  :)

9836 It's a November-Landscape, Janette, it is in blue because it was 2 days ago at night when I was coming&going to&from my Grandma that I stumbled upon this landscape (we have a shorter day now - only 9 hours of light so by 5 PM it already gets dark, but the moon & the stars come out later, towards 8 PM ), that tree is a popler, poplers are among the last trees to shed their leaves in the autumn !

Edited by pain_18_

9837 But I wouldn't have drawn it if it wasn't for Ordinary Love, it got me excited & inspired !

9838 I tried not to resemble Van-Gogh in style but this is the best way I can express myself, oh and...Van-Gogh is my favourite painter, the biggest genius ever !!!

Edited by pain_18_

9839 What are we going to do know that everything has been written, painted, sculpted, read, photographed?...(Acrobat-like Question).

It's hard to be original...

9840 I remember when we studied the impressionists in the art class, I don't remember exactly which grade I was, well, we studied them every year anyway, so I was in the pre-high-school cycle (5th to 8th grade in our country) and the art-teacher thought us the way Van-Gogh painted with curved lines, it was HIS technique, the other painters had dots or other forms...Of all the techniques I loved his the most and the way he combined colours: AMAZING !!! I remember I got straight A's on my work ( the teacher asked us to paint some of his work, we had pictures of his paintings in front of us, that's the way we learned new stuff)...

9843 I love Marvin the Martian, he is so cute, he's on my nightshirt!!

9845  just love how angry he gets!!

9849 People are crazy here, In Romania, 'cause it's Black Friday ! They filled the malls, stores, every shop that had offers since 5 and 6 AM !!!