Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

10 151 I'm here workin' on the new drawing !!! Meanwhile,  In case you've missed the most recent oNe :

House In The Trees #U2OrdinaryLove

10 150 Off to feed Charlie the Cat, get some tea, wake the kids. Hope to see you good folks in here later. I'll be home most of today, so I'll pop in from time to time to see who's here.

10153 Who's Charlie the cat?

10 154 He's my cat, Ana, lol. Hope you are adjusting to being back to work  :mellow: after so many lovely days off. We are having a hard time here adjusting to getting back to school - early mornings aren't as lovely as sleeping in and having no responsibilities!

10152 I love your drawings Chris!

10 155   Thanks, Ana, I love your entry too !

Edited by pain_18_

10 151 I'm here workin' on the new drawing !!! Meanwhile,  In case you've missed the most recent oNe :

10 156 This is wonderful! You're very talented! I need to get into that thread and check out all the entries!

Edited by Janette B

10 157 Off to the gym . . . see you all later on.

10 157 Off to the gym . . . see you all later on.

10 158 Thanks, Janette, have fun at the Gym !!!

Hello all,

Nearly 4:00pm It's grey and a little cold, so heating and light on and maybe a cup of green tea and a slice of carrot cake ( if there's any left ). ;)

I like your drawing Chris. :)

Edited by suee

10162 a quick hello to all.

I was pootling about this afternoon running errands, I was in one place where I could faintly hear the radio above the noise and you know who was on...yeahhhh baby I knew those familiar chords!! So I sang along (just mouthing the words not actual singing out loud!!) - All Because of You I am...

10 166 Good morning (my time) / good evening (your time). Back from the gym. Going to watch Homeland and hopefully have a little nap as didn't have enough sleep last night. 

10 167

Homeland is awesome! Im making a surprise for "Sinterklaas" In my family we have to make a gift for each other every year. This year I have to make something for my dad, its very difficult because he asks the same gifts every year. Peanuts and Beer :P 

10 168

O and we have to write a "sinterklaas" related poem XD

10 169 I love your traditions! So, are you "making" peanuts and beer? Sounds more like something you would purchase, lol! What pressure you are under!  :)

10 170

No what I did is, I made a piñata full of peanuts XD and he has to hit it to get to the peanuts :P The only problem I have is with the beer Im still thinking about that one :P

10 171

o and the pinata is the shape of a peanut of course :P

10 172 Oh well done, that's very creative!

Edited by Janette B

10 173 Speaking of creative, all the entries for the Ordinary Love contest are wonderful!!!!! 

10 174 I have to go, but I enjoyed speaking with you!!!! Hope we can chat again soon!!!! Take care!!!