Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

10251 - I love train wifi - it is good. And Happy Sintaklaas - I used to love that when I lived in Holland 

10252 hi Zhiv, am just about to get out and about so will be signing off in a min.  Get well soon x

Thanks :) I really love Sinterklaas and "Koninginnedag" (queens day know its kings day) Did you live in the Netherlands? CoooHoool :D

Bye Anj! have nice day!

10254 - Hi and bye Anj :)

And yes I lived in Holland when at university - i studied in Diemen

10255 Good morning . . . yawn . . . . black clouds overhead today and don't feel like going outside, but will brave it and walk to the gym for yoga because I will feel great afterwards!!!!!

10256 - have a good day Janette - it is dark, cold, gales and rain here - yuck!!!! 

10241 have a good trip Jen (and a nice lunch!), I have nowt in to eat today, it is so mad windy outside I don't want to go out!!

twister-smiley.gif?1292867692

Just put the kettle on, hot coffee or tea and a slice of lemon cake.... sending your way. ;)

Edited by suee

10247 - hello all. Home off work, crappy cold and no voice - not good! 

Poor Zhivvvy, I think you could do with some tea and cake too....  ;)

10255 Good morning . . . yawn . . . . black clouds overhead today and don't feel like going outside, but will brave it and walk to the gym for yoga because I will feel great afterwards!!!!!

It's black here.... but it is just gone 5:00pm, it has been another cold damp day. So the walk didn't happen!!!   :( I wish I could go to a gym, keep saying I'll do some kind of work out at home..... but it just hasn't happened!!   :(

Edited by suee

Off to make dinner, keep warm you all. xxx

10261 Wow, what a confession. ;)

10254 - Hi and bye Anj :)

And yes I lived in Holland when at university - i studied in Diemen

It's black here.... but it is just gone 5:00pm, it has been another cold damp day. So the walk didn't happen!!!   :( I wish I could go to a gym, keep saying I'll do some kind of work out at home..... but it just hasn't happened!!   :(

10 262 I tried to get motivation to do it at home, but it never happens for me here. I need to go somewhere with other people and I love the classes my gym has. I went to check it out about a month ago and they let me join with unlimited classes for only $6 a month!!! One of my friends there pays $25 a month for the same thing. I have NO IDEA why they let me sign up for so little, but I'm loving that they did, lol. And love that it is walking distance, so I have a morning routine now. I am too lazy on my own at home.

Edited by Janette B

10 263 It never rained here after all and the sun did come out, but it was quite cool weather. Someone told me that it was colder here than in New York today, but I haven't confirmed that. 

10267 Lovely sunny day to walk... with scarf, gloves and woolen hat of course, it's cold brrrr

Edited by AnaSpanishEyes
  • Upvote 1

10269 Not here, it hardly ever snows in Vigo and I love snow!

Edited by AnaSpanishEyes

10271 Where did the time go....already in the 10,000's. :o Hello everyone, keep warm if you are cold, and keep cool if you are hot! :D

10 272 Will be going to the mountains for Christmas, so will have plenty of snow then? Anyone want to ski with me?

10 274

Good evening :)

​Im probably the only one that doesn't like snow? :P 

10275 I like it when it first falls... after that it just gets annoying (it melts then re-freezes making lots of ice instead :( )