Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

I have a part time job as a postman? (I don't know how the female word for it) and I just don't like that every thing is getting slippery and cold and wet and frozen fingers and dark and and and hahahaha :P

I have a part time job as a postman? (I don't know how the female word for it) and I just don't like that every thing is getting slippery and cold and wet and frozen fingers and dark and and and hahahaha :P

10280 What's wrong with a postwoman?

Uhm hahaha good point ;)

10282 Postman/Postwoman... here in the UK makes no difference. they always deliver late.

Overhere the same problem... A lot of mail but not enough time to deliver it in ;) And a lot of full timers are replaced by part timers or students (like me :unsure: ) and thats a biiiig problem! I saw a lot of people getting fired over the years...

10284 that's the thing - Royal Mail used to have set posties for certain streets, they never put things through the wrong door (or even the wrong street!!! don't ask :P lol) - made life much easier. You even got to know them quite well...

10 274

Good evening :)

​Im probably the only one that doesn't like snow? :P

10285 I like it fine from a distance, lol. Would never live in it. Only visit it.

Edited by Janette B

10284 that's the thing - Royal Mail used to have set posties for certain streets, they never put things through the wrong door (or even the wrong street!!! don't ask :P lol) - made life much easier. You even got to know them quite well...

10286 Still that way here . . . my mom had the same postman for years and years and years and we have had the same postwoman for 18 years now and counting. It's nice to see them daily.

Edited by Janette B

10288 well I'm off to a wine & cheese party this evening so it should be good!

10 290 Have a Great Weekend, everyone !

Everybody else also have a great weekend ;)

10294 and also to you too :P Edited by Frankaz

10255 Good morning . . . yawn . . . . black clouds overhead today and don't feel like going outside, but will brave it and walk to the gym for yoga because I will feel great afterwards!!!!!

It's black here.... but it is just gone 5:00pm, it has been another cold damp day. So the walk didn't happen!!!   :( I wish I could go to a gym, keep saying I'll do some kind of work out at home..... but it just hasn't happened!!   :(

10 262 I tried to get motivation to do it at home, but it never happens for me here. I need to go somewhere with other people and I love the classes my gym has. I went to check it out about a month ago and they let me join with unlimited classes for only $6 a month!!! One of my friends there pays $25 a month for the same thing. I have NO IDEA why they let me sign up for so little, but I'm loving that they did, lol. And love that it is walking distance, so I have a morning routine now. I am too lazy on my own at home.

I need ta see what I can find... in NO way I am going to put on what I have lost!  :D

All have a mighty fine weekend. xxxxxx

10 272 Will be going to the mountains for Christmas, so will have plenty of snow then? Anyone want to ski with me?

Only been dry skiing once...... and broke my little finger!  :D

10298 Never broke anything, never been hurt at all . . . . hope that remains true, lol!!!!!!

10299 Grrrrrrr!!!!!! Eye infection, both eyes!!!!!! Not good!!!!!!

10300 Just wanted to post this number, lol