Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

13076  ciao tutti !  i was in Italy two weeks ago and on one of the Radio stations  they said that the band were going to do a date in London in September ! Any one know about this ?

13077 Hi inter there were rumours of a gig during the itunes festival but I don't think anything has been confirmed

13088 Thanks for the infi Elmarto.  Weather in Surrey is awful this morning , more like November than August :-(

Me thinks someone went wrong with the numbers ( Inter 1 .....13088/ 13078 ) ?  :rolleyes:

MORNING FOLKS!    :wub: 

13088 Thanks for the infi Elmarto. Weather in Surrey is awful this morning , more like November than August :-(

13082 Same over here :(

Morning all!!!

Aah thats too bad...

I didn't even went outside yet :P spent all morning watching star trek...

series :) I started watching a couple of weeks ago :P Im now watching the next generation...

13 097 And massive tree (Old Oaks and many other beautiful miracles) cuttings !!! Because Evil must triumph !!!! I hope there's a Heaven where trees go, I hope I'll meet them there...If there is something after death...if it's not really the end !!!

13098 Tree cuttings are terrible. Why do those trees have to disappear? For new buildings?

13 099 Massive parking lots...Concrete...and Evil !!! That's why ! Because people have to be greedy and steal more & more & more money !!!