Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

13201 Me too, just woke up and cant get back to sleep but i will try again soon, how you been keeping ?

13 202 I've been to the Mountains from Friday until Yesterday to cool off from the unbearable heat here...Now I'm back in the heat...Can't wait to go to the country-side to check on my trees !!!

13203 The mountains, oh that sounds lovely, you should take nice pics and show us if you have a good camera even better. How hot has it been getting there?

13 204  I took some pictures but I'm not in the mood to download them from my phone yet...Maybe I'll draw something...If the inspiration comes...I will post the drawings if done ! The value of the temperature is measured in Celsius here...It got to 38 degrees in the shade, in the forest, which means up to 50 degrees here because I live in a city made 80% of concrete...

Edited by pain_18_

13205 Wow pretty hot, it gets 41 degrees here sometimes. Good to know you still get up to your drawings :)

13 206 I think drawing is superior to pictures and much more beautiful...So I think I'm going to draw rather than photograph stuff...I really love to draw when I find the right moment, the right mood, place, music...It's not that easy...I'm pretty disturbed by life itself !

13207 I'm pretty disturbed by life itself ,

Thats not good, maybe go counseling before it gets worse Chris ? ;) I woke up tonight confused and still am, I rather not dream if Im going to be confused lol

Well been nice chatting, look forward to see your drawings Chris, chat again soon

13 208 But can you control your dreams...your dreaming ? I think not...

Counseling sounds horrible...I'm hoping in a Miracle from God instead !!!

13209 hello in here, just a quick visit

13214 Hello Malahide, how you doing ?

13216 Not bad 123, but my throat hurts. It's too cold for the season! Does your new dog behave well?

13220 So do I , I miss him :(.. dont know about doggy heaven bit, some lies break you and some lies save you