Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

13 251 I heard they're selling houses for 1 Euro in a village in Italy !

123, it means you haven't gone through tough schooling then ! I used to get beat up by the teacher frequently in my 4 years of school (primary school)...It was Terror...Every day was a terror !!!!!!!

Edited by pain_18_

13256 Oh thanks you Malahide, right now I just took my medicine with milo and got the radio playing a song I love, Water of love by Dire Straits, im kinda looking forward to going to my daughters because I will be busy with her bc shes always going out, she'll probably drag me out too lol its been years since we lived togather so should be interesting

13258 Friday already, time flies

13248 Well I'm not as convinced... maybe if they bring back the cane...

13 258 Here it depends a lot on the place you work... outside the city, for instance, kids are usually calmer... It depends too on how the school is managed and the style of teaching. Years ago, I have to make a substitution, I arrive there and the first thing they do is to get me into a classroom where they had gathered a group of kids of different ethnicities and origins. Everyone told me they were scared of them, but for some reason I was quite comfortable with them and they liked me too! I definitely prefer public school to certain  private catholic schools...

I got high marks in the exam to become a teacher years ago, but I didn't get a definite position because we didn't compete under the same conditions that people with a lot of years of experience. They could fail an exam and overtake you. You cannot overtake them, unless one year they organize another exam and you are lucky enough to pass. This is a great mistake of our educative system. The most qualified people often gets behind. It has a lot of problems... But I guess it is an opportunity to do a great work with the kids.

The benefit of this situation, if it has a benefit, is that I have quite a lot of spare time to study and make other things that I plan to do. I don't work in the afternoons and being a substitute I don't have as much duties as a permanent teacher. It's not a job that has me tied up all the day... I studied fine arts and that's what I would like to do...

Oh and I teach judo too in a primary school :lol:

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca

13261 ;)  I wish you luck with all those interesting activities.

13 257 Good morning all, you changed your profile pic Love

13259 Do you like it ?

13266 Hope you have a good weekend peeps

13 267 Have a great weekend too Anjana!

We are waiting for a viking invasion in the beach tomorrow I'm getting ready for the fight :lol:

13268 Thats sounds like fun tan...

13269 Well im going to bed and listen to music since theres nobody to chat to, seems like people only chat to you nowadays is bc they want something

13270 Morning peeps. The rain seems to stay away today.

13 267 Have a great weekend too Anjana!

We are waiting for a viking invasion in the beach tomorrow I'm getting ready for the fight :lol:

What? Those vikings start again? Helmets on and hold your weapons ready.

13272 Yes, those friendly guys seem to be back.

vikings_norway_740x334.JPG

13 273 (Edited: 13 274)

For your information, the vikings arrived in several ships and they started to shout and show they ferocity. They had a trained army, it seems also defined by a quality and loyalty code. The locals were women and men peasants with no training and only armed with their tools. First, the representatives agreed on a fight between the two best fighters from both sides to see who was the winner. Finally, the local fighter strongly hit the other with a stick on the head and he died.

But the vikings didn't seem to agree with the result and they started to advance. The locals sent a stones rain but they protected themselves with their shields and then they advanced again. Finally, there was a bigh fight between both sides until the locals started to kill some soldiers and won. So the vikings started to go back, and seeing their ships started to sink due the rough sea, they embarked again to go. 

The Sainct Bishop Bispo Santo arrived just on time to properly say goodbye with honor to the north's people. He prayed and sent blessings to the peasants. 

Of course, this defeat didn't stop the vikings and this was not the last time they visited us. Through the years, they left us many things from their culture. Now they keep visiting us, and we receive them with joy...

Finally a group of musicians with pipes and percussion started to play a lively old song and a group of peasant boys and girls danced holding hands on the beach. :)  :)  :)

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca